What's new

New Year's Resolutions ????

^_^

I haven't even thought about it yet....Maybe give up sugar for a year? (O.O What am I doing, talking crazy like that??)

What's yours, Frank-San?

lose weight, be nicer and not be a grinch, and not be annoying -.- and to stop making "-.-" faces...

make sure that I know even less than y'all moreso than this past year! :D

Find out where they hide the lovecraft stories online again :p

find more interesting sites for 2004 to share and enjoy :D

@eimik

If your New Years resolution was to never make a new years revolution ; well you just made one.

UMMMM....i don't know what my New Years resolution should be....maybe I should make a resolution to make time to learn how to play my guitar that's been sitting there for a year now!

My new years resolution is to um (whispers something not audible) and um to get really good grades and be a good older sister when my step bro is born in 9 months.

Life has taught me....

Don't bother to plan ahead, just take life as it comes at me moment for moment & make the most of it. Things we either work out one way or the other or you die, go with the flow. As long as I have a cat to purr in my ear, bring life on!!

Frank

🙂

Mine's probably to actually start doing some studying... seeing as my A-Levels aren't that far away now... ><

I think my new years resolution is to go with the flow more and not talk myself out of going places and stuff....oh, and to go explorin more.

Porl''

1 - Get exams done
2 - Go to Japan near end of 2004
3 - Go to the states
4 - Get another job !

Another Recycle Post From 2004 Good For 2005!!

Dredged this up from last year. How about you resolutions for 2005? I plan to diet & lose weight. It didn't work for last year, I weigh more this year.Any countries where they don't make resolutions? Let's hear it from you all!

Frank

😊

In no particular order...

1) Spend my money more wisely. :58: :unsure:

2) Do well in school.

3) :smoke: and :gulp: less (notice I didn't say I'd stop).

4) Excercise :angryfire more and regularly.:29:

🙏

I don't make new years resolutions.
It's bad enough dissapointing other people all the time, no point in dissapointing myself aswell.

I'm going to exercise more this year, that's for sure.
Play more video games.
Read books by other authors then what I usually read.

This year I resolve to....

1. Study for at least an hour everyday.
2. Run at least 10 miles every week.

mad pierrot said:
This year I resolve to....

1. Study for at least an hour everyday.
2. Run at least 10 miles every week.
Run 10 miles every week? I can barely do one mile as it is right now!

Then come run with me!

Gotta get ready for a half-marathon in Feb.
Anyone wants to join in, you can stay at my place! Drinks afterwards!

👍

Hmm! Let's see! How about these:

1) Buy a HDTV so I can stop drooling over 'em at Best Buy
2) Win my state lottery for some obscene amount of money
3) Exercise more and stay fit
4) Decide either to fix up my house or move (been on the fence about that for months)
5) Buy more and more anime and manga
6) Take a trip to Japan

I'll do what I can to keep everyone appraised of my resolutions! Should be fun!
👍

mad pierrot said:
Then come run with me!

Gotta get ready for a half-marathon in Feb.
Anyone wants to join in, you can stay at my place! Drinks afterwards!

👍

Can I come too?

I used to run an average of 5 miles a day. After having been on about an 8 year leave of absence(walking, but not jogging), I'm trying to start back. It's not as hard as I thought it would be, because it seems that some of the endurance I built up back then is still there, but it's definitely not easy. I can see it's going to take awhile for me to get back into the groove...

TwistedMac said:
I don't make new years resolutions.
It's bad enough dissapointing other people all the time, no point in dissapointing myself aswell.

Ditto. I'm crap at sticking at things. So why bother.

Back
Top Bottom