What's new

New to the forum

SamuraiZr0

Random Samurai
12 Oct 2006
Konnichiwa Mina,

Watashi no namae wa RJ desu.. Dozo yoroshiku!. Please excuse ..watashi no nihongo ga heta to omou demo ganbarimas yo!!. atarashii tomodachi ga hoshii onegaishimasu! :)

Wrong forum I think.

Welcome anyway!

A note for you though. Instead of usig 'Watashi no namae wa RJ desu', say 'RJ desu'. It is more natural to omit 'Watashi wa' or 'watashi no' and therefore you may sound stiff if you speak to Japanese person.

Hope you stay on the forum for a long time.

irasshaimase.

Ja mata.

Konnichiwa Mina,
Watashi no namae wa RJ desu.. Dozo yoroshiku!. Please excuse ..watashi no nihongo ga heta to omou demo ganbarimas yo!!. atarashii tomodachi ga hoshii onegaishimasu! :)

Nice to meet you and all that good stuff....but the forum is split into several subfora for a reason.

Notice at the top of this page:

Grammar & Sentences Grammatical questions and sentence translations.

Oh woman alive !! (just to break the old pattern of that expression) What chances do we ever get of being so honored as to see that name in the 'Member's Introductions' fora--viz. Mike Cash !!??

I was so tempted to let it stand for a while as it was, after having moved it here, BUT...I should answer !! WELCOME to JREF !! I hope you enjoy learning more Japanese here...and by using it too !! Please do check out the whole forum and make yourself at home !! mata ne !! MM

Back
Top Bottom