What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

New to Okinawa

elektrokitten

後輩
Reaction score
And I've been dying for sushi rolls....I eat a lot of sushi back in the states, but so far here I've only found Nigri, or Sashimi. Are there any places that you guys could recommend for rolls? I've eaten at the conveyor belt sushi place a couple of times, but I'm guessing every time at what I'm picking up.

Please and thank you in advance.

Nikki😌

KirinMan

Sempai
Reaction score
Where are you living here in Okinawa?

Have you ever heard of Yoshiachi's sushi bar in Chatan?

If you'd tell me where you live I could recommend a number of different places for you.

elektrokitten

後輩
Reaction score
Where are you living here in Okinawa?
Have you ever heard of Yoshiachi's sushi bar in Chatan?
If you'd tell me where you live I could recommend a number of different places for you.

Not living here yet, just visiting the base at Kadena. That would be great if you could give me suggestions 👍

KirinMan

Sempai
Reaction score
Not living here yet, just visiting the base at Kadena. That would be great if you could give me suggestions 👍

I'll have to get back with you later, I have to run right now, however if you contact the Schilling Rec Center at Kadena someone there should be able to help you out with information on how to get to the place I wrote above, it is rather close to Kadena.

elektrokitten

後輩
Reaction score
I'll have to get back with you later, I have to run right now, however if you contact the Schilling Rec Center at Kadena someone there should be able to help you out with information on how to get to the place I wrote above, it is rather close to Kadena.

Arigato gozaimas....for all of your help. I'm sure that I'll be checking that place out soon.

Look forward to meeting new people and learning more about the culture while I'm here.
talk soon~

Top Bottom