What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

New Member!

BroChiMinh

後輩
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm new, I live on the hot, humid, flat peninsula that is Florida in a suburb of Tampa. I'm 20 years old and have had a keen interest in Japan and it's culture ever since I was a little kid. Recently, I have began pursuing this interest in the form of watching anime/reading Manga, Slowly learning the language (emphasis on slowly because beyond learning hiragana and katakana I know practically nothing) and researching the modern culture. I am a college student and although I haven't decided on any specifics and am currently obligated to stay in the U.S. until at least the end of Fall semester, I do plan on going to Japan via a study abroad program. As a short term goal, I have registered with jref in an attempt to familiarize myself with fellow Japanophiles as virtually none of my friends IRL share my interest. I've never been registered with a forum before so I am new to this experience altogether, but I am friendly and want very much to learn and discuss things. Hit me up :)

justin

The Rise of Cobra
Reaction score
Welcome to jref and good luck with your Japanese. Stay cool!

Top Bottom