What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Overfiend

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Ok a little bit about myself: I currently work as an IT administrator while attending preston University where i study Japanese and multimedia design. I enjoy drinking and going out to clubs, good food and doing things that make me laugh, Being happy is the only point in life!
Im 23 almost 24 Canadian / English
I cant think of anything else so hope to chat to some of you soon

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Hi there Overfiend 🙂

Welcome to the forum.
Interesting website you've got there. I think i'll try those Hiragana en Katakana tests soon. :)

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Yep, me too! :)

Welcome aboard, Anthony!

Overfiend

Kouhai
Reaction score
Kanji Test

Yeah there ok they will even tell you the percentage you get correct, The Kanji One is a bit buggy i need to update it because sometimes it doesnt recognise a kana reading so if you take it and you find one wrong can you let me know which one and the reading you tried to use and i will update it. Thanks

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Overfiend-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. I like drinking but I have given up. Because I am afraid of hangover.😌

NANGI

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the site. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay :cool:
:)

Overfiend

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hangover

Dont worry about hangovers if you start drinking again in the morning you wont get a hangover!

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
I don't mind the occasional hangover. They're always a good excuse to stay home.

They're also making those highly exaggerated rock n' roll lifestyle stories i tell at work, sound more credible. :D

Top Bottom