• keep smiling & get happy!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Have a nice day

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

waltw

後輩
21 Jul 2005
☝ Hi you got Walt W. from the clean & green mountains of N.J./USA looking for a mature lady friend from Japan/Asia that somtimes travels to N.J./N.Y.C. Metro areas for mutual exchange of information, culture language customs etc. Feel free to contact me this jref way or at [email protected] for exchange of interesting subjects profiles & events in both our areas. Thank you very much. WALT W.

You Want Mustard On The Mack??

One beautiful, sex starved, Japanese female coming right up!! You want your bun toasted? That will be $10,000 & air fare; anything else on that order?

Frank

😊

Hey Frank; Clean up your act Dummy, who rattled your cage? Get real! Show some respect for Japanese / Asian women they most deserve to be referred to as valuable people of great worth & an American mans best friend. Get smart & get real if you are capable. Wakata? Walt W.

Geeze, Sorry !!

Just thought you seemed a "LITTLE" bold on the first post. Usually people stop in and get to know the Forum a little before they put the make on someone. Maybe you have us confused with the forums of the "lovelorn" type? Anyway best of luck, nothing wrong with being up-front about what you want I guess?

Frank

:eek:

lol behave boys behave.
Frank is just being very blunt simply because your introduction to jref was a bit.... how you say........... >< darn that's the word...... i can't say it without sounding b*tcie, so i'll shut up now.... but don't be so wanting right awy, it takes a while i suppose

That's funny I don't remember asking for replys from guys that don't know how to attract Japanese women who also travel back & forth USA,& to & fro in Japan like-a-me! If you are not a datable International travelling Japanese/ Asian woman - why tell me about it? Go back in your caves people like me & aforementioned LADY I seek don't need homebody second guessers editing our e-mails. WAKATA? WALT W.

This is not a dating service. We don't specialize in personal ads.

Besides, there are very few active Japanese members here anyway.

hello! I am new here.I was looking for relevant japanese family law for my client, and i found this website. I hope you could help me find the appropriate law relating to her children born out of wedlock to a japanese national. The children are born and raised in the Philippines. The last time their father visited them was november last year.This year however,they could no longer contact their father. News reached my client that her kids' dad got very sick and died. How can we ascertain the veracity of this information? What appropriate government agency in Japan can assist us in this?Do her children as half-Japanese have rights to inherit,in case the news of their father's death is true. Or can she ask for regular monthly support for them,if in case he is still alive?My client suspects that information regarding her children's father are being witheld by his children and legal wife.Please help. Thank You.

Hi lawyer guy! You might get more answers if you post in the general info rather than the Introductions section. No rule to say your first post has to be in Intro! Good luck! :)

Ahhh-so!

kirei_na_me said:
This is not a dating service. We don't specialize in personal ads.

Besides, there are very few active Japanese members here anyway.
Who asked you for a DATE? Is Using 2 negatives to describe your personal opinions a rule for this site or do you make up your own rules?

waltw said:
Who asked you for a DATE? Is Using 2 negatives to describe your personal opinions a rule for this site or do you make up your own rules?

So far on this forum, it seems to me that people are free to state their personal opinions as they wish. Of course, people can disagree with each other too...........

She's right though - there really aren't many Japanese people posting on here, so if you're looking for a Japanese lady, it is not the best place.

I just love this! Some random guy always pops up here and there, starts with some weird demand without even knowing what the forum is about. If you had looked at it for about 30 min you would have seen that you request is so supercilious here, well kind of of like you actually. You really are a good new addition here and you've made a wonderful first impression by insulting quite directly two of our most cheerished and best members here. Did you not see their big shiny balls ? And now look at your tiny singly one ☝
so sad, just so sad.....

I love this part :

That's funny I don't remember asking for replys from guys that don't know how to attract Japanese women who also travel back & forth USA,& to & fro in Japan like-a-me!

If you are such a playaaaa, why come here and ask for luvin, i mean with your skillz you should be able to swoop up all those asian flight attendendts, c'mon don't be too modest, tell us how you do it ;)

pimped out playa who knows how to get his, or aka the ultimate digital luv seeker, cuz damm, with that add you fooled me, if i was an asian woman lookin for smone like that i'd be hollerin at u right now, this is not the first time you do this is it ;)
🙂

waltw said:

Well, you didn't ask me for a date, but that's ok. I think I'll survive.

Kinsao said:
I'm not allowed to give you any more rep points Duo, but hey, the spirit was willing! :p

haha, kinsao, thx but i already got all the balls i want 😊

y can't all the new members be cool like you and have your kind of attitude ☝

Hello and welcome to Lawyer-philipines

@waltw. Be nice. As kirie pointed out this is not a dating services. I'm sure there are sites that cater for that. I suggest you find one. Your reaction to Frank was OTT. He was only being humourous, but you had to slap him down and get nasty. Carry on this way and that one red ball might make it to two before you are warned by admin and have this thread locked. You might want to find a better attitude.

waltw dude you got issues!
Ease up, and don't go running your mouth to much respected long term members here.
If you want a good looking asain girl, fly out to thailand like a lot of other loveless low-lifes and use your USD to take advantage of the needy just keep it away from this forum.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom