What's new

NeonGenesisEvangelion - What do you think about how it ends???

How do you like the end?

• I like how it ends...

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I hate how it ends...

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I donツエt know / understand how it ends!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I donツエt care....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Himura

Hadoken!!!!!
19 Jun 2003
Neon Genesis Evangelion is, you have to admit, one of the most popular and public animes.
BUT: What do you think about how it ends? Is this the right finish?? How do you think about that?
POST YOUR OPINION HERE!!!

>>How do you see the end?

Well, the 1st time I saw it... it didn't make much sense. But after I saw for the 2nd time and started to think it through... then it kinda made more sense. 👍 But still it was kinda confusing.

Sorry. I wasn't sure if the post had gone through but I already asked the admin to remove one of them. :)

after I watched it over I understood it more

but I still didn't care for it very much
o.0;; I would have liked to see it end differently no I can't explain it!

o.0;

Another end, "a happy end" (whatever that means), would have been interesting for sure, but that's not what the autor wanted to say...I think^^

The mother of all questions: WHO KILLED KAJI ??? ^-^

I just finished watching it recently. I really couldn't understand it.

...I think NERV intellegence killed Kaji. That's just a speculation of mine, of course.

After watching both endings, movie and tv, what to say but "congradulations?"

Such a pitiful ending; sad, un-developed, and random. Why random? Do you actually believe that the ending was "confusing", and that you were not smart enough to understand it...along with the other 99.9999999 percent of the viewers? The creators probably wrote the storyline in 2 hours, thinking that we will blame ourselves for not understanding it, therefore allowing themselves to throw in things they deem "interesting and exciting!!". Bwahahahahaha.....o_O;;; Those people are cruel. Neon Genesis Evangelion was one of my favorite animes. Can't believe that they ended it like that.

I really liked the ending. It made sense.
The two endings come from the ending of the serries, and then the movie to explain the ending of the serries. Both were good ;)

The end of NGE....puhhh..... well, it can be seen in so many views, I think... so >>Post what you think, what the end meant<<

eva is just a big joke, low class

well well thats what i think,,

go and watch esca or infinite ,scryed instead

it was a good ending i guess.....but eva is one of those series where everytime you watch it, you understand more and more....thats my reason for liking it....

Back
Top Bottom