Vocal :Jin
Guitar:San
Bass:Ray
Drums:Yuu.

* Guitar : Hiroki [gone : 2007]

* Guitar : Masahiro [gone : 0000] [support member]
* Guitar : Kore [gone : 0000] [support member]
* Guitar : Taisuke [gone : 0000] [support member]

Nega is one of the newest additions to the Under Code Production label and probably the most experimental visual band in the actual scene. Their music ranges from decadent, hardcore influenced songs to atmospheric instrumentals and emotional mid-tempos with strangely melodious guitars.

Author : Hansi (2007-03-31)
BIOGRAPHY
Nega was born as a duo project in December 2004 by bassist Ray(ex-Aliene Ma'riage and Vinett) and vocalist Jin.

The band's first release was a demo CD called Yoru ni Aru Kibou, Asa ni Kuru Zetsubou. Shortly after, drummer Yuu(ex-DHIANA) joined the band and, after participating in an omnibus CD, they released their first mini album THE Faded Film of a Japanese Sadness.

From the beginning, the band used various support guitarists and it wasn't until March 2006 that Hiroki joined band as the band's official guitarist. Later that year, SAN joined as the second guitarist, completing the line-up.

With their line-up complete they began touring extensively. They joined a coupling tour with the band Cannival Method and sold a coupling CD the lives. After that, they continued to perform in halls across the country, playing at various events to introduce the audience to their sound.

Their hard work paid off and, in December, after playing at an event organized by Under Code Production, they earned a place on Kisaki's label.

They've started off strong in 2007 with a full release schedule comprised of five maxi singles and two mini albums being released between January and July.

I am a new fan of them,so i don't know too much about it.but i like them.
If you are a fan,if you like them and their music you are welcome.:)

Im a new fan too
and their music is good :)
my fav member is San 😍 but i have few pictures of him :(

I know what you mean...I can't find too much about them me too.
Ohh San....*cough* :eek:

I have a new and a small picture of them and hope you'll like it👍
33db195-1.jpg

God! i love San's blue hair 😍
what do u think about it?

It looks cool.All the members look so good.👍
By the way!Does their official site works on you?Cause i try to see it lots of times and it is not working.:(
And i like this video.:p

Looks kinda funny.lol.

ya the official page is working to me☝

Oh my God
I love their outfits, they look like evil characters in some anime :D :D
Love it and San is so cute playing with a pillow 😍

thanks for the link @Yomi

You welcome.😌
I was wondering why Yuu didn't said anything?:? I wanted to hear his voice as well.And Ray talked so much.:giggle:
Jin wasn't there though.:LOL:
It is weird because i can enter only on their official blog but not on their site.😭

I bet the one who is throwing things at them was Jin :D :D
really?☝
i gonna check then☝

Back
Top Bottom