What's new

Needing Character Translations

kinjo

後輩
15 Mar 2002
I would apreciate it if someone could give me the character translastions for Ukedo and Bo Shichi.
Thank you very much in advance... NRGSOUL

A bo is a stick and shichi is seven, written in japanese they are うけど=Ukedo and ぼしち=bo shichi .. hope i could be of help

Originally posted by NRGSOUL
I would apreciate it if someone could give me the character translastions for Ukedo and Bo Shichi.
Thank you very much in advance... NRGSOUL
Or do you want the kanji? Ukedo : 浮けど ; Bo Shichi : there are several (母子地, 拇指地)is this a place or name of something in particular?)

Thank you for your help... but I am not sure that this is what I was looking for. I was thinking that it could be written more like the writings that are to the left of this page and beneath our usernames. Again I thank you for your help, NRGSOUL

My apologies... I downloaded the tool I needed to be able to read the proper writing... Thank you very much !! NRGSOUL

Elizabeth, Bo Shichi is a weapons form a friend of mine is teaching and wanted to know the characters for it... Ukedo "Way of the Defender" is the style of martial arts I trained in and I was wanting to get a tatoo with the proper characters. Thank you, NRGSOUL

OK--it's probably "ukedou" you're looking for then....hopefully someone else will know which characters to use. :)

Back
Top Bottom