What's new

Scam Need to Verify the Company Status (Nozawa Ship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surender

Registered
1 Dec 2019
I'm Surender from India, My friend got an email from the nozawa ship that they are recruiting for japan shipyard and they need many crew members? So I'm just willing to verify the company presence and they really do hire manpower from India?

Anyone please help me out to proceed submitting my job application.

You'd best provide more detail, please. For one thing, what were the circumstances behind why your friend received that email correspondence? I mean, your friend trusted the source, for starters? Why?

Then it might help to know what company you are asking about? Don't you have an address --- a Net address, first of all? Then the company's brick-and-mortar address? And what port is this Nozawa supposed to be docked at/in? That use of "shipyard" there triggers the question whether this Nozawa might be in dry dock?

So you can realize a whole mess of information is missing in your first post.

Still, welcome to our little community on the Net and maybe we can help you. But please help us first, with a bit more information.

I'm Surender from India, My friend got an email from the nozawa ship that they are recruiting for japan shipyard and they need many crew members? So I'm just willing to verify the company presence and they really do hire manpower from India?

Hii!I am anil.i also got email from nozawa ship.are they now ask you to do the medical procedure if any please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pretty obvious scam. Their website (Nozawa Ship – Nozawa Ship Builder is one of the largest ship building companies of the Haiti with in ship building. the Shipyard there have been built more than 1000 different vessels.) is full of nonsensical text, has no real contact information and no names and asks applicants to submit data including their passport number (!) via a Google form (!).

One of the links on the site leads to the defunct website victoriashipbuilder.com. If you look that up there's a video in Hindi that apparently talks about a scam and mentions another site, namely Haiti Ship Builder which is still online (haitiship.com) and just the same crap as nozawaship.com.

Seriously, I understand that you want to believe the story is true if you were promised a good job but with a bit of common sense and basic internet literacy there is no way you could have any doubts that this is just a scam.

This is nothing but big scam...

Dear Sir

Sub : Demand Letter -date 6.1.2020 Job Ref No. -IND-BSBN 15669/2020

Ref; mail date 10.1.2020

This is to inform you that regarding General Demand Letter received in our company mail id and thanks for invitation for our proceeding. But our request is that we can not proceed on general Demand Letter. So our request to Issue demand letter in the name of Company for our further legal proceedings.

Because Emigration act we need demand letter in the name of Company with our license number. so please find attach soft copy of Our company profile details.

Kindly do the needful

Thanks with regards
D S Omprakash
+91 9560379189
F K International Pvt Ltd
New Delhi

Note: maild details below at your end
cleardot.gif

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 2:04 PM
Subject: Fwd: Job details]
To: OM PRAKASH DHOTRE <[email protected]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 6:41 PM
Subject: Job details]
To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Dear Sir, Madam,
Welcome to your reply and thanks.
We are sending the job and salary details list with and employment
registration form
to you in the attached files.

1. Send the filled employment registration form's scan copy.
2. Send the Passport's scan copy of first and last page.
3. Send the Educational certificate's scan copy, which is suitable for the
mentioned job category.
4. Send the experience certificate's scan copy, one or two only.
5. Send the driving license's scan copy, if required only.

Please send the above in JPEG or PDF files.

For further process details, contact to Mr.GOUSE BASHA (our Indian
representative)through the phone no. +91-9962345847 at the timings of Indian
official working hours only. 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Use Language in English
/ Urdu / Hindi / Tamil only.

ECR / ECNR PASSPORT ACCEPTED.

Male / female applicant eligible.

Royal Brunei Offshore and Marine projects Area.:

01. Port Authority of Brunei Darussalam
#Jalan Pelabuhan, Muara, BT1728
Negara Brunei Darussalam.

02. # JALAN PELABUHAN, MUARA, ROYAL BRUNEI.

03 # JALAN PELABUHAN, MUARA, ROYAL BRUNEI.
Unit C1,2,3 First Floor, BANGUNAM,T.S Kim.Kg Sabun,
JALAN,PERUSAHAAN, SERASA ,MUARA, BT2128,
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM.

Thanking you.

Recruiting department.

NOZAWA SHIPBUILDER.
TOKYO JAPAN.

Attachments

• fki pvt ltd -visiting card.jpg
    fki pvt ltd -visiting card.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 881
@d s omprakash, I am not sure I fully understand the correspondence above, but from what has been posted here and by taking a glimpse at their website it should be quite clear that Nozawa Shipping is nothing but a scam.

I AlsO got mail for medical, and i did my medical. Is this a scam???
Pl info me about nozawa ship if any one know more of this.

Hi friend.
Please dont be a prey for these kind of fraudsters.
First they will ask you for your scanned certificates. Then they will ask you to do your medicals..
The real trick lies at the medical. They will tell you a centre which will be away from your native.
They will ask money for medical test.
Later they will say 45days will be requierd for the visa. Once that 45days gets over they will switch off their number.
Imagine if only 100 people if they get and they charge 10000 from each.
So be carefull.

Any unsolicited e-mail is suspect. There's a reason scam and spam are such similar words ;)

If you have to ask, I'd trust your suspicions.

Yesterday's I got email.

Last month already medical test result send email Nozawa ship & hard copy medical centre give me. So how many days waiting for Visa Processing

I AlsO got mail for medical, and i did my medical. Is this a scam???
Pl info me about nozawa ship if any one know more of this.

I also recieved email from them asking to di medical in MJ DIAGNOSTICS chennai. Can anyone confirm who done medical and never got visa?

Yesterday's I got email.

Last month already medical test result send email Nozawa ship & hard copy medical centre give me. So how many days waiting for Visa Processing
pl call me on xxxxx i also waiting for the visa

I removed your phone number. Please contact members via PM if you want to tell them your phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom