What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Help Need to find this blanket and manufacturer

akash1001

Registered
Reaction score
hello can anyone help me find the name of the manufacture of this blanket and what it says on this label ? tx

cez

後輩
Reaction score
That's
香水 = perfume
and
芙蓉 = hibiscus

A Google search didn't bring up anything blanket related. Also, judging from the font the characters look Chinese not Japanese.

akash1001

Registered
Reaction score
if i goggle i get 香水 芙蓉 perfume hibiscus blanket but i dont know how to get one here in New delhi, india. only option to buy stuff from china is alibaba or aliexpress !

cez

後輩
Reaction score
With the little information you provided I was really confused but it really seems that you are looking for a soft blanket with a hibiscus pattern from China (examples come up when you search in Chinese for: 香水芙蓉毛毯). Does it have to be such a pattern? Can't you find similar blankets in your city? Anyway, your question is not related to Japan.

akash1001

Registered
Reaction score
actually this particular blanket was too warm...patern does not matter... i did order few blankets lets if i like anyone.

thanks for your help ;0

akash1001

Registered
Reaction score
i ended up buying amazon essential, its decent item but not as warm as that blanket..

joadbres

八方凡人
Reaction score
The tag (label) in your uploaded picture is not the main tag which includes manufacturer information. Look on the back side of that tag, or look elsewhere on the blanket for a tag with more detailed information. That should help you to identify the manufacturer of the blanket.

Top Bottom