What's new

Need this shirt translated!

I thought you had started studying Japanese already.

Look at a katakana chart and you can easily figure it out. I'd rather you had the joy that comes from doing it for yourself than that we just hand it to you.

Trust me. I'm not messing with you. Give it a go first and if you're still stumped, we'll help.

Hiragana Katakana Tables

I thought you had started studying Japanese already.

Look at a katakana chart and you can easily figure it out. I'd rather you had the joy that comes from doing it for yourself than that we just hand it to you.

Trust me. I'm not messing with you. Give it a go first and if you're still stumped, we'll help.

Hiragana Katakana Tables
Wow, that's really great of Mike Cash I appreciate you making me learn and it's going to help me grow :) The first letter is po, second one is i, the third one is so, the last one is to. poisoto, Am I close? EDIT I got it, I appreciate you helping me Mike Cash linking me the table and letting me learn rather then spooning me the answers

Last edited:
Very close, but the third one is wrong. (It's really confusing for beginners, though.)

Yes, that's right. ポイント POINTO, i.e., the Japanese transcription of the English word "point".

Back
Top Bottom