What's new

Need Japanese to English translation for a game

shimik12

後輩
20 Nov 2013
Hi, i'm trying to log in a Japanese version of an online game but there is a message that says something that i dont understand in japanese. Can someone translate it for me? Thanks in advance.

Here's a screenshot of the message: View image: Sans titre

It seems that that error message is appeared when during maintenance. There are so many reports about the same problem in the board of the official site. Try again later.

Gotcha, thank you very much ! :)

Well, it seems it's not about a maintenance because it ended yesterday and i'm still getting the same message. Does it have anything to do with some kind of IP restrictions:?

Last edited:
Were you able to log into this game previously? If you've never been able to log in and have been getting this message every time you've tried, it could be something to do with your setup/connection (or the remote server you need to access to get the game data is blocking overseas IPs so it hangs on the "loading" stage).

Nope, i've not been able to connect since the game is installed. The message stays there for 10 secs or so then the game closes..Some americans and europeans have been able to play the japanese and chinese versions of the game aswell. So i really don't get it.

The game site itself suggests it's Japan-only: ゲームプレイ(ゲームサーバへの接続)は日本国内からの接続のみ可能です。(from the publisher's site) and 本サービスは日本国内からの接続のみ許可しております。 (on the specific game site).

It is of course possible to get around these sort of blocks.

Back
Top Bottom