What's new

Need Info?

Bounty Hunter

Sempai
29 May 2004
Hi, i have been thinking about joining a gang "yakuza" i would like to know what i gotta do to get in,

am white (this might stop me from being a member).
about the pinky being cut of i think thats a small price to pay to show ones loyalty to the boss.
I would do this in a instant. :D
about the being white, if i do join i already know that i will not be able to become the boss which is fine. could someone help me out thank you.
and u my have guessed that i would like to become a "hitman". :D

HITMAN-X said:
Hi, i have been thinking about joining a gang "yakuza" i would like to know what i gotta do to get in,

am white (this might stop me from being a member)....

Hah... Good Luck! First, you will have to make it to Japan. You would need an introduction. Finding someone willing to stake their reputation on a foreigner--not likely... You'd be better off establishing yourself as a freelance hitman, and taking up the occasional contract. But the chances of you actually becoming a member of the society--next to nil. They would have absolutely no insentive to trust or accept you.

Better to get your fix watching Beat Takeshi movies and Kill Bill.

Whoooa Hitman!
You dont wanna be Yakuza.
From what ive seen and heard, they are pretty much considered the scum and pest of Japan.

Foreign yakuza? Hah, unless you're fluent in japan you dont have a hope mate. Not the sort of thing you want to get into anyway.

man plz dont get your self mixed up with the yakuza they will either get you tangled up in some bad **** or kill you for gods sake stay clear of them

Back
Top Bottom