What's new

Need Help

James T.

Registered
Reaction score
Hai guy's,i'm new here
i want to share my stories and you might be can help me ( i hope )
So here's my stories
My name is Muhammad Asrori but please call me James,i don't use that name anymore (that name make me suffer,completely), I am 21 Years old,i have a passport and trying to leave my country ( still doesn't have the money though),i'm lonely with all of my Friends in need,they all just B*lls**t (sorry) and my mom that always mock me,humiliated me,and compare me with others since i was a kid (it goes the same with all my family,it's look like everything i do is a mistake),i tired of this s**t and want to leave all of it then start a new life

If there's a good people in here,please i need your help (fund me,new parent,etc) I'll do anything!(definetly anything)
i just a dumb kid that can't understand what's my life gave me,i'll i know is i'm just getting suffer and suffer here
that's my stories,please comment anything you want, Advice, Mock me,anything
to Admin : if my post are not equals to the rule please delete my post

Uncle Frank

SECURITY-you SPAM/we BAN
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Many people in your situation join their local military to escape their situation.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Personal/emotional problems don't need a passport; they will follow you wherever you go. You can't run away from them.

But if the problem is really everybody around you and not you yourself, then changing your location can be an opportunity for improvement and growth. You don't need to change countries. Just move to a different city. If your problems continue there, then it isn't something that changing countries will improve.

James T.

Registered
Reaction score
Personal/emotional problems don't need a passport; they will follow you wherever you go. You can't run away from them.

But if the problem is really everybody around you and not you yourself, then changing your location can be an opportunity for improvement and growth. You don't need to change countries. Just move to a different city. If your problems continue there, then it isn't something that changing countries will improve.
already try to move to another city and no problem but now i'm empty (literally no fund at all) if i do had some i'll move again
i really want to move to japan coz i have friend that really care for me but we lost contact for a year