What's new

Need help with translating a word...

jerdherd86

Registered
12 Mar 2015
I am trying to figure out if Yoji in Japanese translates to toddler in English. Google Translate says it does...but I can't seem to find that reference anywhere else. Am I correct to assume Google Translate is correct and that it does reference a young toddler? Thanks!

I am trying to figure out if Yoji in Japanese translates to toddler in English. Google Translate says it does...but I can't seem to find that reference anywhere else. Am I correct to assume Google Translate is correct and that it does reference a young toddler? Thanks!

With an elongated "o", yes.

Yōji does in fact mean infant/baby/toddler but it can also mean a bunch of other things in other references, like it can mean business or toothpick as well, and no do not trust google translate ... Check multiple websites or download a japanese dictionary

Yōji does in fact mean infant/baby/toddler but it can also mean a bunch of other things in other references, like it can mean business or toothpick as well, and no do not trust google translate ... Check multiple websites or download a japanese dictionary
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom