What's new

Need help with this translation with dealing with this seller

senocs

Registered
29 Dec 2012
Hi everyone,
I buy from Yahoo Japan auctions sellers from time to time. Sometimes I encounter sellers who like to use the 'Cash On Delivery' delivery/courier options, whereby the courier collects the cost of postage from the recipient of the package.

As I use a shipping service such as 'Tenso', it does not allow 'cash on delivery'.
Can someone tell me how I should word a sentence in Japanese asking the seller if he can accept other prepaid delivery methods other than cash on delivery (Yamot Transport) ?

Here is basically what I would like to say, but in English :

"Dear seller, I am very interested in purchasing your item, but however Yamato transport cash on delivery is not possible for me. Would you please consider to accept delivery methods that are prepaid in nature ? Thank you very much and sorry to trouble you."

Just out of curiosity, what will you do when you receive the seller's reply in Japanese?

This is the learning Japanese section, not an on-line translation service, I'm afraid.
Translation requests: please read first! | Japan Forum

I checked the results of exite翻訳 and Google translate. The seller would barely understand what you want to say. I recommend settling for second best, i.e., writing the results of the both sites with the original English sentences, and sending it to the seller.

Back
Top Bottom