What's new

Need help with these sentences please

SteffyP

Registered
6 May 2014
「一人ご飯平気って自慢したり、集団で行動する女子を 女々しいって否定したりする人がいるけど、人と一緒い る方が楽しいし、出会いの機会が多いと思うけどな」

i can read the whole sentence and understand all words but somehow i cant understand it someone bragging about they are fine going out to dinner by their self and someone calling it sissy or something no i cant seem to make sense of it somehow please help!

Thank you!

Do you understand noun modifying phrases? The grammar of 〜たり〜たりする?

Here:
一人ご飯平気って自慢したり、集団で行動する女子を 女々しいって否定したりする人がいる

「一人ご飯平気って自慢したり、集団で行動する女子を 女々しいって否定したりする」modifies 人. So 人がいる (there are people) who 一人ご飯平気って自慢したり、集団で行動する女子を女々しいって否定したりする. Within that 集団で行動する is also modifying 女子 - 「女子 who 集団で行動する」.

The second half is the speakers rebuttal of those people, using し to give a couple of reasons: 「人と一緒いる方が楽しい」and 「出会いの機会が多い」

I do still I cant make a sentence off it in my mind the memeshii and hitei part I just really cant put it together,after hito ga iru kedo I get that I do get someone bragging about being I guess brave enough to go out by themselves for dinner,and girls who do so in a group but I really don't get what the memeshii hitei ''sissy'' or ''denying'' have any part in the sentence

女々しいって/女々しいと explains the reason why the speaker denies/rejects those girls' action.

Back
Top Bottom