What's new

Need help with the translation of the kanji of 10 badges

Jelle

Registered
20 Mar 2016
I have 10 pictures posted sorry for the amount. Have purchased in one set. I am grateful to all the help.

Attachments

• kani10.jpg
    kani10.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 206
  • Kanji1.jpg
    Kanji1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Kanji2.jpg
    Kanji2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 201
  • kanji3.jpg
    kanji3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 208
  • kanji5.jpg
    kanji5.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 187
  • kanji6.jpg
    kanji6.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 200
  • kanji7.jpg
    kanji7.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 204
  • kanji8.jpg
    kanji8.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 191
  • kanji9.jpg
    kanji9.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 191
  • $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 181
We're a social forum, not a public service. You need to give some indication you have seen the replies to your previous threads if you expect us to keep on working for you for free.

Last edited:
We're a social forum, not a public service. You need to give some indication you have seen the replies to your previous threads if you expect us to keep on working for you for free.

I'm wondering if this is for personal use, or for auctioning stuff on websites. i.e. commercial gain.

I'm wondering if this is for personal use, or for auctioning stuff on websites. i.e. commercial gain.
If you do not want to help then just say nothing. I bought this as one lot on ebay, and find little information. That is why I ask for help and not to judge.
But you have back there at 1 Commentary congratulations man!!

If you do not want to help then just say nothing. I bought this as one lot on ebay, and find little information. That is why I ask for help and not to judge.
But you have back there at 1 Commentary congratulations man!!

You have asked for six or seven times now, and yet you offer nothing in return. I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about contributing to discussions or anything like that. I think your response says all..

You have asked for six or seven times now, and yet you offer nothing in return. I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about contributing to discussions or anything like that. I think your response says all..
This was the 4th lol. 6,7 times ? what

You asked 13 times, depending on how to count it. I don't want to answer to a poster who asks 10 items at one time or the one who doesn't pay respect to other members, anyway.

He asked today to have his account deleted, and I referred him to our Rules. I blame the ever-increasing lack of basic netiquette on the social media.

Oh I don't need him to delete his account. He is welcome to stay and contribute to discussions, or just give his opinion on things. Sharing some of his auction experience of Japanese items would be a nice addition to this forum I suppose.

Now, if I see a guy called Gunther or Christopher asking for translation of Japanese antique items next week, I'm gonna call him Jelle;)

wow, such an attitude from someone who is asking for free translation. That's entitlement in a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom