What's new

Need help with identifying a kanji

hiptanaka

先輩
15 Oct 2010
Hi, this is my first post here. Seems like a great place for improving your japanese. Anyway, to the point:

I recently began playing/trying out japanese games in order to practice the language. I'm currently playing Saga 2 for NDS and there's a reoccuring kanji I can't seem to find. I've tried both denshi jisho, the online dictionary, and my "real" denshi jisho, but oddly enough (it looks simple) I can't identify the parts, since it's a bit blurry.

I tried posting this with a screenshot of the kanji, but apparently I don't have enough posts to add URLs. Perhaps I could send someone an IM with a link to the screenshot?

Thanks!

Hi, this is my first post here. Seems like a great place for improving your japanese. Anyway, to the point:

I recently began playing/trying out japanese games in order to practice the language. I'm currently playing Saga 2 for NDS and there's a reoccuring kanji I can't seem to find. I've tried both denshi jisho, the online dictionary, and my "real" denshi jisho, but oddly enough (it looks simple) I can't identify the parts, since it's a bit blurry.

I tried posting this with a screenshot of the kanji, but apparently I don't have enough posts to add URLs. Perhaps I could send someone an IM with a link to the screenshot?

Thanks!

Please upload the image at a free image services such as ImageShack and post the url without http:// ;-)

Back
Top Bottom