What's new

Need help with a short Introduction

Abbariel

Registered
6 May 2015
Hello everyone,

I need some help translating a short introduction from English to Japanese. I would be extremely thankful for any sort of help:

Good day. My name is <...>, Im a student at <...> University. I study <...>. I have a older sister. I live with my parents at my home town <...>.
My hobbies are listening to music, playing video games and training martial arts. Im training Traditional Karate and Krav Maga.
I've been into Karate for 8 years now. I have a black belt, belong to my country's national team. It truly is a way of life for me now.

Thank You in advance!

No, not at all. My friend is gonna make a presentation at an event, and asked me if I could find anyone to translate some parts of his text. So Im trying. :)

おはよございました。おなまえは<...>。私は<...>だいがくげくさいです。私はアシアけんきゅべんきょしました。私はおねえをもっています。私は私のふるさと<...>でりょおしいんといっしょにすんでいます。

私のしゅみはおんがくをきいています、ビデオゲームをプレイしますとブドオをくんれんします。私はでんとおからてどとクヴァヴマガをくんれんします。私はからてどを8ねんくんれんしてきましました。私はこくたいをもっています、しょずくナショナルチームします。それはほんとにいきかたです。

This is my translation. Any corrections would be awesome. :)

Er,,, well, have you been learning Japanese in romaji so far? You can check whether the words you are going to use indeed exist or not in your dictionary before posting it.
e.g.
げくさい, アシア, けんきゅ, べんきょ, おねえ, りょおしいん,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom