What's new

Need help with a gift

lion979

Registered
22 Dec 2016
Hi everyone thanks in advance, my father is an army veteran and also likes hunting.... in 2 months he become 60 and i decide to get him small SUV from japan and the dealer send me some sheet with car information, there are 3-4 sentences, i don't need full translation just if something really serious is written there. again thanks

21.JPG

It would help if you would take a better picture for the second one, but generally it is pointing out that there are various scratches, stains, burns, etc inside, as well as rust on the undercarriage.

The good news is that they changed the timing belt in November, at the odometer reading indicated.

Thanks for your quick response, here is more zoomed if you can figure out anything else... ( any good news, cause rust is not good)... but if you don't I think it's quite enough. THANKS!

121.JPG

I think you should ask for photos of the car interior and undercarriage before you decide to buy it.

Thanks, they send interior but there is no any undercarriage photos, thanks anyway ...

If he will use it for hunting, he probably won't care about cosmetic damage to the interior, such as stains and scratches.

I think the rust is actually on the suspension components, which would be a cause for concern. You don't want the suspension to break while he is out hunting.

Back
Top Bottom