What's new

Need help translating handwritten Japanese

Totoro91

Registered
31 Dec 2013
Hello! 🙂:
I was wondering if somebody could help me translating these two handwritten Japanese posts.

This screenshot was taken on Miiverse, and it's showing drawings made by me (JereMii) and a Japanese artist that I find very talented and, therefore, follow.
The thread was about the manga "Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind", famous anime director Hayao Miyazaki's lifework.

I would really like to know what he's saying, as I'm a bit afraid that he somehow found my post inappropriate... D: I've tried my best at drawing kanji on Google translate, but I didn't succeed... :emoji_blush:
I hope my request meets the "reasonably short" requirement and, of course, I hope somebody will find this task interesting enough to give me a hand. 🙂:
In case you just don't want to, thank you anyway for reading my post!
I just hope I didn't break any forum rules! :s

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
ヤバい!海外勢が意味わからんまま共感押してる!!
He said overseas national(s) clicked 共感 button without knowing the meaning (of his previous comment, I guess).

ムダに盛り上がってきたので死んだフリ…。
He decides to pretend to be dead(= not to reply anymore) since the board becomes uselessly heated up.

I don't know the context exactly, but it seems to me that he posted critical remarks to your picture, nevertheless you or some other overseas national(s) clicked 共感 button for it.

Thank you for helping me out: I should learn to pay more respect.
Thanks again for your kindness, and a Happy New Year. :)

Back
Top Bottom