What's new

Need help translating a forum post

ChrisVos

Registered
31 Dec 2015
Hi All,

I am a designer of specialty dice. I just found a few blog posts about some of my dice designs on Japanese websites. I have tried reading them with the help of Google Translate, but the results are not that good. I would really like to know what people are saying about my designs, so I hope that maybe someone here can give me some help by translating some parts.
The blog post that gave me the most trouble is this one: 速攻MTGブログ-mtgの最新情報から面白情報まで超速攻でお届け- : おしゃれカッコイイ!面晶体ライフカウンター!【MTG動画】
I think I understood most of the post itself, but the comments come out of Google translate as mostly gibberish.

Thanks in advance for any help, and a happy New Year!
Chris

Hi Chris, perhaps you could post those text sections you have difficulties with.

Hi Thomas, thank you for the quick reply.
I am most interested in the 2nd and 3rd comments that were posted, because I can't make out what those say with just Google Translate. I've copy-pasted them below.

2. これくらいなら粘土とかで自作できそう
クオリティ?知らんな

3. これのグレーの買いました。
尖ってるとこがこれでもかと尖ってるので20周年のあのダイスポーチに入れても外から存在感が・・・w
3Dプリンタ製で脆そうな気配があり、スピンダウンなのでダイスとしての使用感は皆無ですが、
数字の部分は開口されていて視認がしやすいのでカウンターやライフ表示に凄く便利です。

2. thinks he could make something like this by himself.
3. bought them in grey. Comments on the sharpness of the points, also feels that 3D printed stuff seems a bit brittle, and as they're spindown they're not useful as dice, but since the numbers are easy to see, they're good as counters/showing life.

Back
Top Bottom