What's new

Need help to find her.

alppn

Registered
17 Mar 2017
Hey people of the internet, in this very occasion I'm hoping you can help me whatever you can with this situation. Any little help will be much appreciated.

So here's the story:
I was in a flight from Berlin TXL to Rome FCO (15 March 2017, around 12.00 Berlin time), which the flight was about 2 hours long. It was a pretty regular flight, checked in, got on the plane, put all my luggages in the counter, and sat down. Things got different when suddenly this group of Japanese students (about 8 or 9 people) walked in the plane, and one of them sat next to me. Well, I'm actually a very socialy awkward person, I even can't make myself to post anything in the internet because I'm a bit too self conscious about things. Anyway, at that time I don't know why, I started a conversation with her, I asked her where she's been and where she's heading to, etc. Usually in this case, in every plane conversation I ever had, this will be over in 5 minutes and there will be a very long awkward silence afterwards. But not this time, suprisingly the conversation keeps on going! In the whole flight we talked so much, we had some good laugh, we had a good time, she's being cute and all that, and yeah I asked her if I may contact her after this, and she said yes! She also said that she want to hear from me again! Imagine how happy I am. I asked her for her email address, because we will be in a different country so I think email will be the easiest way to contact her again.

Now, it's been more than 24 hours from that flight, I've sent 3-4 emails (which all of them are not delivered). I also don't want her to wait for me and be upset (maybe because she wrote the mail wrong or else I don't know). I don't know what to do and now I'm a sad man. I don't ask for anything much, I just want to hear from her again, but I don't really know how, because you know, it's like a one in a million opportunity, like trying to find needle in a haystack.

I hope that this post will bring me a chance to talk to her again.

Here's some detail of her that might help you help me to find her.

Name: Momoka
Email address: REMOVED FOR PRIVACY (which both I couldn't contact, because the mail is not delivered)
Live in: Hokkaido
Birth date: 29 July 1994
Currently studying about Tourism in a University in Tokyo, will be graduated in April this year (2017).
Visited Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam for 10 days, just came back to Japan yesterday (16 March 2017).
Visited Yellowstone last year (or two).

If you got any information or things that I can do, you can write here or contact me privately.

Thankyou very much, everything is much appreciated.

Also, sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.

Your best bet is to examine the email address in more detail. Did she write it herself? You can post the image privately to myself or others here and perhaps we can figure out some possible permutations that yield the correct address.

Your best bet is to examine the email address in more detail. Did she write it herself? You can post the image privately to myself or others here and perhaps we can figure out some possible permutations that yield the correct address.

Firstly, thankyou for your attention to this matter.

And to answer the question, yes she did, she wrote it by herself.

I can and very willing to post the writing here, but should I upload it here? Or should I message it privately to you? Because I don't think I can privately message other member yet due to the site's rule.

Probably better to keep it private. I forgot what you have to do to enable private messaging. Maybe ask an admin if they can enable it.

I've sent 3-4 emails (which all of them are not delivered).

You mention that those emails were not delivered so I guess you received an error message coming back to you after you sent them. What error message did you receive, and have you Googled what is the cause of that error message?

Probably better to keep it private. I forgot what you have to do to enable private messaging. Maybe ask an admin if they can enable it.

I have contacted an admin, I'll message you the writing as soon as I can.

You mention that those emails were not delivered so I guess you received an error message coming back to you after you sent them. What error message did you receive, and have you Googled what is the cause of that error message?

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I got some error message in my inbox. The error message are quite straight to the point, it says "unknown or illegal alias".

Back
Top Bottom