What's new

Need help in translating this

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
4 Sep 2015
Is it possible to have the 3 months rental deposit waived?

I know this much:
possible かの
3 months さんかげつ
deposit ほしょきん

ありがとう guys

家賃 三ヶ月分 の 敷金 の 免除 か 減免 は 可能 ですか?

やちん さんかげつぶん の しききん の めんじょ か げんめん は かのう ですか?

There are regular apartments in the same rent range in your area that require no deposit at all or maybe only one month (I checked). Same for the many properties I sent you links for and which have far cheaper rents. I can't help but wonder why you're so fixated on government housing when from a financial viewpoint it would make more sense to go with something else.

"possible" is かのう, not かの

家賃 三ヶ月分 の 敷金 の 免除 か 減免 は 可能 ですか?

やちん さんかげつぶん の しききん の めんじょ か げんめん は かのう ですか?

There are regular apartments in the same rent range in your area that require no deposit at all or maybe only one month (I checked). Same for the many properties I sent you links for and which have far cheaper rents. I can't help but wonder why you're so fixated on government housing when from a financial viewpoint it would make more sense to go with something else.

"possible" is かのう, not かの

Hi Mike
I learned a lot today about govt. housing, so it was not all wasted. I had to find out first about govt housing because I read that a guarantee is not needed, nor deposit money. If people here want to know a little about it, I'll share what this city that I been going to for an apartment had to say. The info I got may only apply to the city that I went to, other cities may have their own policy.

Mike, thanks to you and your advice... Message sent in you mail box or what we call it here.
ありがとうござます

By all means, share whatever you have learned. Whether anybody needs it now or not, it will remain for future reference and could help someone years from now.

Back
Top Bottom