What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Need help in MEXT research proposal and contacting professors

Derrick Aka

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hello there friends. Hope we are all well. My name is Derrick Akampa, from Kampala, Uganda. I joined this forum about two days ago and am so glad to be here. I need all the help and guidance I can get on especially coming up with a research proposal and contacting professors for the the MEXT Scholarship.

I did a bachelor's degree in civil and building engineering in Uganda, have worked in a civil/structural design firm for three years and am looking to do a Masters course in the direction of structural engineering.

My dean at the Faculty here in Uganda gave me the information about the scholarship too late, about a week to the dead line and hence I don't think I did enough justice to this most critical part of the application. However since the dead line was close, I drafted what I could handed in. I did a written exam today. Am hoping and praying to God that my application will be considered as am given a chance to write my real proposal from my heart.

Now that I have know of this forum, and have time, I hope to put together a solid proposal for whenever God will open a door for me. Am asking anybody out there to give me help on two things. How do I put together as solid research proposal seeing as there are so many universities and so many course variations? What are the general sections of the proposal? Then how do I go about contacting professors, I need to do this at the earliest possible time weather I go through this year or not. There is still next year by the will and grace of God.

I know a lot of this information is available on this forum and am going to keep reading but a quick reply here would help me so very much.

God keep you all,

Aligato!!!!

Top Bottom