What's new

Need clarification! Please help!

komanidas

Registered
25 Oct 2014
So I plan on getting a tattoo written in Kanji, and I know theres a lot of dislike towards getting a tattoo in a language someone has yet to learn but I was just making something through a quick/rough trip through photoshop. Just want to clarify if anything doesn't make sense, or if any of it makes any sense at all. So basically, the center should say Life, with the each of the seven sins surrounding it and God (im aware the sizing needs to be fixed), on the outside of the ring the 4 symbols should read: "to wake from death and return to life" (I'm also not sure if this should be written Left to Right, or Up and down.
Tattoo with 7 sins version 2.jpg

起死回生 (so it reads horizontally from ledt to right).
It originally was a description of a great doctor who can save someone who is dying. It also mean to bring back something/someone in critical condition (situation, business, etc.)
So it is not about yourself "to wake up" from death, but to make someone or something to come back to life.

Do you happen to know if the other words mean what I described them too? Thanks so much for the help by the way!

Is the God you're talking about here meant to be the Judeo-Christian God?

Back
Top Bottom