What's new

need a visa?

mexikan_C

Death Blade
7 Jul 2008
hey whats up...
so i was wondering like what kind of visa do i need if i want to live and work in japan pretty much make a living over there if any one could give me some tips i will apresiate it THANKS

There are a plethora of visas. Look at the main site for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
VISA
You could get a certain type of work visa, or a student visa, or cultural visa.
Depending on other situations, there is always the dependent visa and spouse visa and Permanent Resident status.

Can't say more until we know your background, desires, and marital situation. A visa is just the beginning, but are you even qualified for any of them?

EDIT: Dang it! I just saw your other post, and I wish you had told us in this thread that you didn't have a degree! Work visas require a certain minimum level of education (BA or BS degree or equivalent). If you don't have that, you need a certain number of years of related work experience (3 or 5 or 10, depending on the work visa type). Since you are 21 and have no degree, it's very doubtful you fulfill any work visa requirements, and you are going to have to go the student or cultural visa route. Those won't last forever, though, but at least they will let you work part-time with special permission from immigration.

Best advice: go to college....whether you end up coming to Japan or not. To prepare for college, first find the shift and punctuation keys on your keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom