What's new

Need a picture translated

Bob3pq

Registered
Reaction score
So I teach at a high school, and being into anime and such, I manage to run into the kids who know Japanese.

This was written on my whiteboard, can someone tell me what it says?

Attachments

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
So I'm guessing you picked up the bad habit of starting with "so" from the kids.

So it says "So when is your birthday, Stewart?"

So I hope that helped.

Bob3pq

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm guessing you picked up the bad habit of starting with "so" from the kids.

So it says "So when is your birthday, Stewart?"

So I hope that helped.
Apparently ^^;

That's a lot of writing for something so short. I assume that's left and right side together?

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
That's written in the left side. The right side is their names; 幸平 Kōhei and 創真 (Sōma?).

Bob3pq

Registered
Reaction score
That's written in the left side. The right side is their names; 幸平 Kōhei and 創真 (Sōma?).
Hmm. She knows I've been watching food wars season 3, could it be yukihira soma?

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, you are correct. I thought 幸平 would be a male given name Kōhei, but it actually is a surname Yukihira, and 幸平創真 Yukihira Sōma is the name of the protagonist of 食戟のソーマ Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma, apparently.

Bob3pq

Registered
Reaction score
Ah, you are correct. I thought 幸平 would be a male given name Kōhei, but it actually is a surname Yukihira, and 幸平創真 Yukihira Sōma is the name of the protagonist of 食戟のソーマ Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma, apparently.
Cool, thanks a bunch!