What's new

Need 300 word simple En to Jp translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3nr0id

Registered
5 Mar 2015
Hello guys,
I need someone to translate this short and simple essay from English to Japanese please.
The theme is "How I spent my winter holidays" as you can notice.
It's pretty hard for me, but for someone that knows the language good I think it's pretty easy. You will help me A LOT. It's my homework for colledge.
One request: only Hiragana and Katakana please.
Thanks in advanced.

English version:

My winter holiday

Hello, my name is ...... I talk about what was I doing during the winter holidays. I celebrated New Year with my friends in one of my friends' department. We were listening to interesting and fun music which we chose ourselves. We drank beer the most, and other alchoholic drinks like "Bunar" - macedonian drink made of mixed Vodka with carbonated water and Sweppes. We also drank Whiskey and Coca Cola. We ate many kinds of meat with buns and many kind of salats which out moms made at home. I meat three new girls, two of the girlfriends of my friends and one of them didn't have boyfriend. I liked her very much. She watches manga and anime like me so we talked a lot. Unfortenately she had to leave earlier because she was living far away. We agreed to meet again some time and gave each other our Facebook profiles. Also, day after Christmas I hiked with my friends on mountain of Vodno. It was very cold, but the air was much more fresh and cleaner then down in the city streets. We sat there in the hiking house and drank hot tee to warm ourselves. During the winter holiday also came out the new chapter of my favourite manga "Shingeki no Kyojin". It was very interesting and exciting and I spent a lot of time reading impressions and opinions by other people on forums. I also studied little Japanese because I though I should do exam when the winter holidays end. I played my favourite computer game Dota 2 and i improved my skills very much. I went often in the gaming club "Insomnia" and played a lot of Dota 2 there too together with my friends. I met knew people there who played Dota 2 much better then me. There was also LAN tournament there but unfortenately I didn't take part in it.

I have the feeling the only people who might accept this are people like me who would make a horrible mess of it just because it seems fun to practice... I don't think you'd get a good grade, so I'd encourage you to just do it yourself and that way at least if you get a crappy grade it's your real grade instead of someone else's crappy grade.

Please read the rules:
Translation requests: please read first! | Japan Forum

Asking people to write your essay for you is not a translation request, it is cheating. If you're struggling, write something simpler.

This thread will now be locked. If you write your essay (in Japanese) and would like somebody to check it before you hand it in, you can post on the Learning Japanese forum to ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom