What's new

Native Chinese speakers can you review this for me.

arpgme

Sempai
6 Sep 2005
Native Chinese speakers can you review this for me.Tell me what I should change and what is not true. Or what should I add.

Learn Chinese 2:

WARNNING : You must download chinese encoding, goto google.com and search it. Then continue.

WARNING: You must download Chinese encoding if you don't already have it. Go to google.com and search for it, then continue.

That still doesn't say just what to search for, but it's an improvement.

歡迎"學會國語"! - Traditional
欢迎"学会普通话"! - Simplified

Er, Maybe '欢迎"学习普通话"!' will be more better?

4321go said:
ナクcナ筑"窶コ{ヒ愿ーナ。ツ?ナ津ェ"! - Traditional
欢ナ筑"ナ?w窶ーテッ窶「ツ≫?凖?#35805;"! - Simplified
Er, Maybe '欢ナ筑"ナ?w习窶「ツ≫?凖?#35805;"!'ツ will be more better?

Actually I think the term ナクcナ筑"窶コ{ツ習ナ?ツソナ津ェ or窶吮??窶「ツカ" is better. This is becauseナ。ツ?ナ津ェ means the national language of the country. So for the Japanese their ナ。ツ?ナ津ェ is Japanese, for the French their ナ。ツ?ナ津ェ is French and for the Australians their ナ。ツ?ナ津ェ is English and so on...

I prefer 欢ナ筑ナ?w习窶吮??窶「ツカ/, ナ?ツソ语because literally 窶吮??窶「ツカ means the Chinese literature/language where as 窶「ツ≫?凖?#35805; literally means common language.ナ?ツソ语 means the language of the Hans which is another good choice in my opinion.

traditional
窶ーテ、ヒ愿エ窶昶?。ナ津づ「窶ケテェy窶コ{ヒ愿ーツ催?塚慊硬, 窶伉スツ敕可講ヒ彙窶廬ナ津ェナ陳セ窶覇ヒ?補?コ{ヒ愿ーツ。ヒ?猟什窶コテオナ。ツ?ナ津ェ? ナ。ツ?ナ津ェツ青・ツ講ヒ彙窶廬窶吮??ナ。ツ?ツ人, 窶「テ?ナ?ナス窶吮??窶「ツカツ催?講窶板ケヒ彙窶凖岩?ーテ淞催敖青「ナ?E窶抃ナ?Oツ。窶コ竄ャツ青・窶ケテ?#21243;ツ青ャヒ?冷?佚ヲ窶愿アナステュナ津ェナ陳セ窶佛 ツ青シ窶敕??ーテ・ナ津ェ, 窶伉ヲ窶ーpナ津ェ, ヒ彗 窶愿コナ津ェ" ツ。

Should read: traditional
窶ーテ、ヒ愿エ窶昶?。ナ津づ「窶ケテェyツ青・窶?窶コ{ヒ愿ーツ催?債「窶愿ッ, ツ催??伉スツ人ツ講窶廬ナ津ェナ陳セナスg窶廃ツ催??覇ヒ?補?廬窶「テサ窶邸ヒ愿停?コ{ヒ愿ーツ。ヒ?猟什窶コテオ窶コ{ナ?ツソナ津ェ/窶吮??窶「ツカ? ナ?ツソナ津ェツ青・窶吮??ナ。ツ?ツ人窶廬ナ。ツ?ナ津ェツ。 窶「テ?ナ?ナス窶吮??窶「ツカツ青・ツ青「ナ?Eツ催??伉スツ人ツ講窶廬ナ津ェナ陳セツ。窶コ竄ャナ?Jナスnツ青ャヒ?冷?伉スツ人ツ講窶廬窶佚ヲ窶愿アナステュナ津ェナ陳セ窶佛 ツ青シ窶敕??ーテ・ナ津ェ, 窶ーpナ津ェ, ヒ彗 窶愿コナ津ェ" ヒ?ェナセテゥツ。

simplified
窶ーテ、ヒ愿エ这ヒ慊「テ「窶ケ窶彑ナ?w窶ーテッツ催?#22362;ツ硬, 窶伉スツ絶??#35762;话窶廬语ナ陳セ窶覇ヒ?頁?w窶ーテッツ。为ツ什么窶「ツ≫?凖環??? 窶「ツ≫?凖環??ツ青・讲话窶廬窶吮??ツ坂?伉人, 窶コテウナ?ナス窶吮??窶「ツカツ催?#35762;窶板ケ话窶凖?#36807;ツ催敖青「ナ?E窶抃ナ?Oツ。窶コ竄ャツ青・窶ケテ湘コ窶ーツ青ャ为窶佚ヲ窶愿ア种语ナ陳セツ湘 ツ青シ窶敕??ーテ・语, 窶ーp语, ヒ彗 窶愿コ语 ツ。

The simplied version is the same correction but in simplified version, you can type it up yourself?

I am up to the "About" section of your website, the rest I will take a look later, maybe you can ask 4321go too?

Back
Top Bottom