What's new

NASA Prepares for Second Mars Landing

Hachiko

後輩
17 Jan 2004
(AP) - As NASA scientists struggled to revive their ailing Mars rover, they also began to prepare for the landing of its twin, which was scheduled to touch down on the other side of the Red Planet late Saturday night. Spirit, the first of the $820 million twin rovers sent to Mars to determine if it was once a wetter world capable of sustaining life, began to malfunction on Wednesday, nearly three weeks after landing on the planet's Gusev Crater

Yahoo! News

The martians are kidnapping the machines and holding them for ransom. NASA wont tell the public. Its a conspiracy.

You lot are hilarious. I now have discovered the reason why I return this forum so often!!!:D the members are mad!!! 👏 :D Just like me we don't belong in a shopping mall/ or a fast food outlet/training college/normal adult life ect hahaha, we truly belong here, warped etc., but we know we are welcome!!!🙂 😊 🙂 😊

Here's another article on Opportunity...

PASADENA, Calif. - With one rover now ailing on Mars, NASA scientists were thrilled when its identical twin sent dazzling and intriguing photos from the other side of the Red Planet.

Yahoo! News

Back
Top Bottom