What's new

Naruto

Areku

先輩
17 Jun 2004
Anybody in Japan watch this? I've been following it for a while, and I'm up to date with the Japanese screenings now, it's a brilliant anime.

I've heard it's a big thing over there, but I couldn't find any threads on it. Maybe not :?

Humm what channel does it play on? I dont have cable so I get Doreamon and Full metal alchemist, maybe more I dont watch enough tv.

heh, FMA is great too.

Naruto is on at 7:27pm on Wednesday nights, no idea what channel.

'tokyo tv' or something rings a bell, but it's probably wrong

I have the first 80 episodes on my HD so I am almost up to date. I'm not really a fan of anime but Naruto is very addictive.

Yeah, naruto addicted me and others who didn't like so much anime.

@Areku : u are right. Naruto plays at 7:27 on TV TOKYO . I think this channel is "pay-per-view" , so is a cable channel.

I'm Naruto's huge fan.. :D It's very brilliant and the suspense is just great... I didn't find many ppl talk about him here, I mean comparing to Gundam Wing, Chobits and other anime. I read about Naruto's first movie which is going to hit the Japanese theatre very soon:box:. Aren't Japanese lucky or what? 😭

Anyway, you may download Naruto's latest episodes directly from this link:

www.aftermathanime.net

or visit the following link to download eposides, manga and sound tracks..
www.narutofan.com

Plz notify me about any broken links...

Enjoy!
AranzA

I just want to know if this is official or not
11171497933867mhpng-1.jpg

:)Primela-chan:)

i love naruto, i download it though from a fansite.
i was never into anime at all but this changed things :)

I just finished the summer special, Sasori's been revealed, and Sakura and Grandma Chiyo are set to take a beating :) I just hate how they draw it out for 20+ episodes, get on with it already.

You can also get Bleach and some others thereto.

Back
Top Bottom