What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Naruto

Naruto || Good or Bad ||

  • GOOD !!

    Votes: 40 74.1%
  • BAH !!

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Never seen

    Votes: 13 24.1%

  • Total voters
    54

Mr. Manji

先輩
Joined
29 Oct 2003
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
not having seen the tv series, im not sure if its good but it most likely is :p BUT i am currently reading the manga and it is one of the best i have ever read
 

jrockette_06

Kouhai
Joined
3 Jan 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
it's great!
I freakin love this anime.....
Kakashi, Sasuke, Shino and Shikamaru are hot! ^_____^;;
it's also pretty funny, it's really worth watching/reading
 

TyPe-ZeRo

先輩
Joined
13 Aug 2003
Messages
487
Reaction score
2
Naruto's great, but theres soooooo much talking... in a way I like it, and its funny, but jesus christ in a real "fight" you wont talk for 20 minutes, then fight for 3... unless your a negotiater or something.. haha :) still a good funny anime.
 

M10

Kouhai
Joined
1 Jan 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
2
well.. I only watched the first episode.. but it was enough to say that Naruto is really good :)
 
Joined
30 Jan 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
hmmmm Erik doesnt know what hes talking about. Some people have no taste obviously. I like alot of different anime but none could ever really hold my attention, that is until I found Naruto a year ago.
:::Looks up at Esca's post::: oOoOo...Kakashi piccie! ::drools::
 

Erik

Sempai
Joined
5 Feb 2003
Messages
377
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by I_love_Kakashi
hmmmm Erik doesnt know what hes talking about. Some people have no taste obviously. I like alot of different anime but none could ever really hold my attention, that is until I found Naruto a year ago.
:::Looks up at Esca's post::: oOoOo...Kakashi piccie! ::drools::


Why would you say that? It's a poll. The choice is quite clear for me. Yes you like it. No you don't. I choose not to like it and this bothers you? Your too easily offended!
 
Joined
30 Jan 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Eh, whatever Im not offended.
like what you like, hate what you hate.
Doesnt bother me in the least bit.
I just said you didnt know what you were talking about. Not that I was offended.
I also dont force others to like what I like and I embrace diversity, life would be boring if everyone liked the same things.
I just dont understand how you could say it sucks, and then not even give a reason why you say it does.
My meaning of you dont know what you are talking about is I have yet to meet a person who dislikes this series, Ive introduced this series to several friends who are all now fans.
 

Erik

Sempai
Joined
5 Feb 2003
Messages
377
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by I_love_Kakashi
I also dont force others to like what I like and I embrace diversity, life would be boring if everyone liked the same things.
[/B]

Seems like everyone here except me has enjoyed Naruto so far. =) Since everyone enjoys the same thing, I hope this doesn't change how much you enjoy the show!

Originally posted by I_love_Kakashi
I just dont understand how you could say it sucks, and then not even give a reason why you say it does.
[/B]

I don't like it. Maybe some day it will grow on me, but not likely. I felt "it sucks" pretty much summed it up that I didn't enjoy it. :)

Life goes on...
 
Joined
30 Jan 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Erik
Seems like everyone here except me has enjoyed Naruto so far. =) Since everyone enjoys the same thing, I hope this doesn't change how much you enjoy the show!

Well lets see......for one everyone who has posted is not everyone in the world.
for two if a decent amount of people didnt like it then it wouldnt exist.
Trying to make me feel bad/stupid? eh its not working?
 

EscaFlowne

Sempai
Joined
14 Nov 2003
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
36
I also like GAara!!! Now that man is as tight as kakashi!!!! i found some good pics of him at....www.blazenetwork.com 👍



now that soooooooooooo COOL! 👏
 
Joined
30 Jan 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Woah gara is scary haha
Know what his name means?
It means he who loves only himself
Hence the Kanji on his forhead which means "love"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kintaro

人間と人形は同じ。
Joined
30 Jun 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
4
Favorite character is Jiraiya (comes in late episodes) ..... but my hair isn't long enough to cosplay at the local convention (Anime North) yet..... Next year......
 
Joined
30 Jan 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kintaro
Favorite character is Jiraiya (comes in late episodes) ..... but my hair isn't long enough to cosplay at the local convention (Anime North) yet..... Next year......


Jiraiya is so priceless, i love the meeting between him and naruto (especially in the manga)
 
Joined
20 Aug 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
2
im a HUGE naruto fan im obsessed ..i really love the sound nins for some reason lol i hate sakura she makes the grl nins look like pussies..kinda pisses me off

gaara would be cooler if hed kill more and stop hiding from suskae :mad:


dosu was my fav next to oro too bad about him :(
 
Top Bottom