What's new

Naruto??

Countess_D6

後輩
5 Feb 2007
I know I'm going to piss most of you people off, But! I have a question. What is so wonderful about Naruto? I mean I've watched it with my lil bros and all I saw was a bunch of idiots running around yelling stuff and turning into girls. Maybe its the fact that I haven't seen the begining, or the fact that my brothers are always yelling about who's better garra or sasuke. I don't know.
But please some one explain this to me, I'm really trying to like the show but just not cutting it for. I do however like Kakashi I think he's cool but besides him the show just really seems dumb. Please if your mad at me don't yell, Like I said I'm trying and I hate to be killed by rabid naruto fans😌

From what you've said, you ARE watching it from the beginning....

*shrugs* maybe it's just not your thing ... why would you keep watching something you don't like ?

i LOVE naruto, i think it's a great show

Naruto is such a success mostly because of it's great character building. Each character has it's own background, it's own way of seeing the world and once you get to know the characters you will probably be addicted to it as well.

At first for me, Naruto was fun because of the friendship and how hard naruto works etc. Pretty fun and funny.
But as for recently, the novelty has worn off and I'm stuck with what-filler-all-the-time for the naruto anime and what-character development for the naruto manga.
Not saying that I hate the manga, just it gets more and more dissapointing every single time you read or watch the manga/anime as naruto only get more and more stupid as the show goes on -_-;;

Don't despair, I've heard that the fillers are at their very end. The last rumour stated that the original story line will resume this very month. :)

But then again it could just be another wrong rumour.

I like it because of the story, the action, the comedy, and the hot women. It's sad for me because I practice doing hand signs. I can go up to 14-15.

I enjoy Naruto because of the original story-line. Watching one episode isn't really enough to get a feel for the entire series, but if you don't like it, then maybe it's just not your thing. Although, I do think that if you continued watching the show (not the filler episodes, mind you), that you would enjoy it.

As far as why Naruto has become such a phenomenon is because of the intriguing character developments. The plot centers (mainly) around the friendship/rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke and how each one's past affects their outlook on life. There are quite a few subplots, many of which are very interesting, but the main theme is almost always present.

And just a side note here, most of us "rabid naruto fans" won't harm you in any way.🙂

hmmmm, I see. I think I may research this topic more lol. Maybe its just my taste in anime I mean it seems like the ones that come to america and everybody absolutly adores are the ones that I hate. Inuyasha is a good example. It started off good then got real sucky to 'lovey dovey' hehe.
I like usually fall for the stuff with the dark underlying plot and all. I love cowboy bebop.
But yeah thinks for not attacking! ^_^ Some anime fans I know would kill some one for making comments like that.

Back
Top Bottom