What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Narita to Tama Plaza/Azamino Sta.

cbarnard

先輩
Reaction score
Hey all i will need to get to either Tama Plaza or Azamino Station from Narita when i arrive in Japan. Iツ know that a direct bus from Narita to Tama Plaza exist and will cost ツ??,800. I don't know what routes i would have to take to get to Azamino Station and i don't know what it would cost. Could you help me out and let me know if it would be cheaper?

Thanks,

Curtis

epigene

相変わらず不束者です
Reaction score
Considering the distance between Narita and Tokyo proper, I don't see any way cheaper to get to Tokyo except for hitchhiking. 😊

The bus ride seems to be most convenient and reasonable. From Tama Plaza, you're just a short train ride to Azamino (on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line).

If you want cheaper (though not signficantly cheaper) and willing to take a longer trip, you can take the Keisei Railway (not the superexpress train) commuter line to Oshiage, which I believe is the junction between Keisei and Hanzomon subway line, which extends into Denentoshi line. If you know your railway map and have correct info, you can get to Azamino in only one or two train transfers or, if you're lucky, in a single train ride from Narita to Azamino. I don't have the precise transfer info, so you should check it out at the Narita Airport information counter.

tokyosubway

後輩
Reaction score
The easiest and most hassle way to do it is taking the bus to Tama Plaza, at Tama Plaza station, it about 1km away from Azamino Station on the Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line (local trains), so you can either walk, or take the 1 minute train ride from Tama Plaza Station to Azamino Station. The two are not far from each other at all.

Top Bottom