What's new

Narcissist citizen celebrities and political leaders of Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosenbygrace

Registered
30 Oct 2014
I'm writing a book partially on narcissism disorder. While thinking about Asians and North Korea, I suddenly remembered Japan surely has problems with narcissism disorder, especially since, in my belief, religions that teach karma and keep a caste system like Buddhism would promote and reinforce it if it's members do it unintentionally. So, I would like to know from those of you giving it careful thought and study which celebs and political leaders FOR SURE, not speculative, even if dead ones, have/had narcissism disorder.

For those of you who don't know the signs, it is:

1. Arrogant expressions/haughty looks (as an example, look up images of president Obama on google with the keyword "haughty", or look at the many pictures of lady gaga, madonna and tom cruise posing.

2. Immaturity, this can be demonstrated by not just careless childish acts like saying when Michael Jackson put his baby over a balcony (not that he is one). Still, childish and even nonsensical comments, like say, "I'm truly certain they're just a silly dork, man I wouldn't be as stupid as them, I'd have destroyed the whole Iraqi army if they threatened my family and beat them in a few days." Or, "Yeah, ice cream is great. That's like one of the top things in life to live for. Without ice cream, we'd all be dead." "I dig toys. Toys are the greatest."

3. Pretentious comments, like, "Certainly without a doubt, sir, I can tell you that the world is headed towards a critical disaster in overpopulation unless we do not explicitly warn the world of this impending and great doom coming upon us. It will take a worldwide concerted effort and continually with great vigilance, and I will take the lead, if I must, to prevent such a calamity from ever happening. We must act, and we must act now to preserve the future of this great humanity, or it will dwindle and wither into mass disease and death unparalleled in history. We'll all suffer monumentally unless something is done. If it takes world war three to take out those who don't care, so be it."

4. Callous comments like, "It's sad if one person dies, but when a million, it's more like a statistic, I can't cry for that many people." or "I'm not shedding tears if a stranger's family is murdered, even savagely, or that of my enemy's even if their babies are slaughtered, but if it's my own family, I'll kill you in a furious rage, screw the tears even, I'll bludgeon everyone in my way, then maybe I'll shed a tear, but only if I didn't kill the murderer in my rampage."

5. Endless self-exposure with pictures, public meetings, events, lectures etc. (though some narcissists, due to lack of intelligence, laziness or lack of money, are content to be outside all the time as in outside there house if they think that will get it, though may not do much as far as showing off.) Sometimes they will go into seclusion as a way of treating themselves to an imagined deserved privacy and to enjoy some beautiful and wealthy places that they think that "lowly" people don't have access to or shouldn't.

6. They are very self-centred and talk about themselves all the time, boast more often than the average person and clearly don't care much, if at all, to talk about you. If you are lowly or don't know you, they will not talk to you unless they can get some attention they think they should be getting.

7. Arrogant: they take credit for things they don't do and exaggerate their own accomplishments and fail to, even deliberately, to credit others for helping them, or will only credit those they see as their main helpers who they don't personally consider to be lowly or an enemy.

8. They hate to be criticized even when saying it's okay to have your own beliefs and opinions and to express them and that it's your right to and will retaliate harshly sometimes, especially if in a bad mood or a great mood and feeling you just ruined it (though you didn't, but is due to their arrogance and careless hypocritical judging). So say they say, "Yeah, you can have your own opinion" and are perfectly calm about it, if you say to them, "No offence, I disagree with Buddhism and would like to tell you why and a religion that is superior." They may reply with, "Wow, did you actually just say those arrogant things to me?" and look as if they are in great anxiety about it. Still, as if they are acting (that's their way of making their pain "showy", showing off about it, that is, especially if they really don't care about what you just said but want attention), or "F*** you, what do you know about me or my religion, it's private, no actually it's public but who are you to judge!? Are you now my high and mighty teacher, who even asked you? I don't need your help. If I needed your opinions, I would have asked. Get lost, man, I feel bothered, really you do, the nerve of you. Get a life creep."

9. They flatter others often, especially the wealthy, and though actually hating lowly people and only seeing them as slaves to give them attention or that should use flattery on them to hook them in to get their way with them.

10. They are insulting, conniving, though not necessarily right away. Though they may flatter you in public or speak well of you as you may deserve, in private however or in private, individually with the lowly, will be insulting to them, even if not verbally, may do so with looks, their tone of voice, or other bad manners. That last one isn't always apparent to the public because a clever narcissist, especially one who is careful about not hurting their public image and damaging their income-making ability, will, as said, keep the insults to a one on one level or to a very few groups of people, people who due to their lowliness and poverty will likely not be able to do great damage back over the insulting treatment. Due to their great arrogance and being prone to impulsiveness and extremes in mood, as a result, they can easily lose their temper more times than not in public and end up in a downfall.

11. They are hypocrites who contradict themselves all the time and so act like they can do whatever they want and as I said before, even if saying you can have your own opinions and should be able to express them without condemnation, will do so if you express your critical opinions or factual statements about them.

Anyways, pictures at least and with absurd comments to match, can you point out prominent Japanese narcissists to me? I'm curious to know also if any Japanese royalty displayed such signs.

I'm not interested in persons under age 16 is named. It's the ones 17 and older that interest me since, at age 16, one who has a narcissistic personality starts at that point to become that way permanently. At 16, there's not unless you're an extreme narcissist and rich that you're going to do in showing off your narcissism.

To make it easy for you, who would you say are the top FIVE narcissists in Japan, whether a leader, celebrity of some sort even if a writer, famous political activist (like some "protect nature") person.

Last edited:
Buddhism promotes a caste system? Buddhism REPUDIATED the caste system. In the long run it was unable to overcome the strong attachment to caste, which is part of why it essentially vanished from India.

Buddhism promotes a caste system? Buddhism REPUDIATED the caste system. In the long run it was unable to overcome the strong attachment to caste, which is part of why it essentially vanished from India.

"part of it" meaning? And appparentl

Are you just having us on, by any chance?

You seem fixated on other people's narcissism, yet you come across as more narcissistic in less time and space than any post I have ever seen.

1. Name "chosen by grace"
2. Intro "I'm smart
3. In "Post Your Photo" you link an entire SET of selfies!

Buddhism promotes a caste system? Buddhism REPUDIATED the caste system. In the long run, it was unable to overcome the strong attachment to caste, which is part of why it essentially vanished from India.

"part of it" meaning? And pardon, I should have said Hinduism, but perhaps having had a tiny bit of alcohol, said Buddhism instead, however on Buddhism, I'm referring to the karmic teaching it got from Hindus. I read Buddha's alleged comments concerning your comment to make sure his words are wise on that subject. It reminds me of how many Jews mistakenly think that they can't believe in Jesus or be a Christian because "I'm Jewish". Yet, ironically, many of them end up atheists, which is also part of being Jewish? I appreciate the correction (wait. Actually, I want to destroy you and roast you over my personal recreation of Hell for contemptuous critics as yourself!). By the way, have you ever heard of the Burakumin...? It seems some of that castism, DESPITE BUDDHA REPUDIATING IT, didn't manage to exorcise it from all of his followers, and how could he do it from his future ones? Buddha does not = everyone who follows him, and not everyone follows him perfectly.

Are you just having us on, by any chance?

You seem fixated on other people's narcissism,

[I seem "fixated"? Seem to who? Why would it be a bad thing to be fixated on it, being that as I've stated, genius, am publishing a book on it? Due?] You're wasting my time, offended narcissist.

"yet you come across as more narcissistic in less time and space than any post I have ever seen."

Because the offended narcissist said so, and whatever he says with offended conniving sarcasm is true, because, because, because THE NARCISSIST SAID SO.

"1. Name "chosen by grace."

[Learn what the Bible is, and try using a dictionary, genius]

"2. Intro ",, I'm smart."

[It's true, but I was also making a joke, get a sense of humour and stop being a presumptuous robot, or do you think your backhanded personal attack makes my list not intelligently observant? Do you like stealing credit too?]

"3. In "Post Your Photo", you link an entire SET of selfies![/QUOTE]"

[Yes genius, in "post your photo", not some random thread, and because I don't feel like uploading any and don't want to change any copyrights on mine by uploading them, as I'm a nobody and am publishing a book as I HAVE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD, unobservant-quick-to-dig-up-dirt-over-his-vanity-being-instantly-hurt, guy, by my list. Further, n@rcissist takes people's actions and comments out of context to get some personal attention for himself, bully: how many pictures of me are there, IN COMPARISON TO THAT OF THE AVERAGE WELL OFF PERSON? That would equal about NONE. BIG DUR. What is, is an obvious, vain guy, Mr Perfect, Mr Can't Do Wrong, jealous guy, is that you recognized yourself in the list, why else would you be flaming over it? Further, not a genius at all. I didn't want to post a photo at all but posted in both those threads to reply at some point to another thread, idi0t. Stop assuming that you're supposed to learn not to do in life as a kid, and it's a basic and crucial thing to learn. Otherwise, you get your azz repeatedly kicked in life for opening your mouth and arguing when you shouldn't. Have a nice day, and God bless you, Mr. "What Barakumin, what Ainu? We no castest. And stop speaking for everyone Mr Self-Appointed Spokesperson For Buddhists.

Last edited:
OH GO NO NOT SELFIES! OMG NO JAPANESE BUDDHISTS OR NON NARCISSISTS HAVE SELFIES! Do you like my cat avatar, or the endless selfies of me on Twitter? What an unobservant fool and hurt narcissist you are. And evil fool, what compelled you to reply to my thread besides you taking personal offense at your traits being listed, over selfies on a "show yourself" thread, faceless coward, yet not to,

"I have just finished the Dan Brown's Inferno, without giving too much in spoiler, I think Zobrist should have done a bit differently. Instead of random targeting a random 1/3 of the human population, he should have engineered a virus that target only people with certain racial characteristics, this sound genocide, but humans have always done this to other species for the human benefits, so why not to human itself to improve the survivability of our own species?

The racial he should target are
1. High birth rate.
2. Low intelligence.
3. Low contribution to human species."

So you don't think that is narcissistic or arrogant, but showing selfies on a "show a photo of yourself" thread deserves your oh so prized attention and conniving replies? You're grossly evil and vain. And stupid narc, what do your personal attacks or presumptions have to do with my question? Stop trolling me guy with the haughty avatar.

Stop being quick to judge and jumping crazily for attention unhelpful narc. Again, God bless you.

Last edited:
Now, please, let's get back to the subject, and not dwell on this troll's ad hominem attacks to steer the focus off his personal hurt over seeing his traits listed, I know I won't bother.

Last edited:
Have you been diagnosed?

Your blog is...."interesting"....and it seems everyone you don't get along with you label "narcissist". Lots of fixation on "evil" people and Jews, too.

Google hits for "narcissist" on your blog. Pages and pages and pages of results.

Last edited:
@chosenbygrace

I've retracted my welcome message after seeing this thread. And issued a warning instead. Please stop "shouting" (that's the usage of capital letters) and using expletives in your posts. If you want to express irony ("I'm a smart guy") consider using smilies.

I have to agree that you do come across as the very type of person you were criticizing in your OP. Not a good start I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom