What's new

Nanaka 6/17

TyPe-ZeRo

先輩
13 Aug 2003
Anyone ever watch this, I seriously think its a really cute/funny anime hahaha and I emphasize on the cute hawawawa... :giggle:

Anyway for those who haven't heres the plot :

It's about a girl who just turned seventeen, named Nanaka, she's always studying, trying to be "grown up" which alienates her self from people. She's not much very friendly or the type you'd wanna make friends with but then she gets in a fight with her childhood friend , Nenji. Nenji has been Nanaka's friend since childhood. Nenji is always getting into fights and Nanaka is always telling Nenji to grow up and stop fighting because its childish, one day Nenji gets tired of hearing this and tells her off, traumatized, Nanaka runs down a flight of concrete stairs, she then trips and bangs her head. She wakes up in a hospital seeing Nenji by her side, appologizing for what he had said. We then find out that Nanaka had forgotten a big part of her memory and she believes she is 6 years old, will Nanaka ever be able to be herself again?

yup thats pretty much it summarized by me... its a cute/comedy/high school anime about growing up, J.C. Staff did it and I honestly think its really good, a bit short, but funny all the way.

I recommend this to anyone who had liked Azumanga Daioh ;) and anyone who likes cutesy err uhh funny school stuff!

heres a scene :

Nenji is sick, and 6 year old Nanaka wants to make Nenji feel better, she goes to the hospital to go get him medicine but the nurse tells her that she can't give him any medicine unless he comes there himself. Nanaka becomes sad, but the nurse says "I know something that will make Nenji feel MUCH better"

*Ding dong ding dong ding dong*

Nenji : i'm comming i'm comming

*Nanaka in a cute nurse outfit*

Nenji : *closes the door* I don't have any weird fetishes do I!?!?!

🍜 Go get this!

Oh yeah heres a screen cap!

Lucky guy!

Heres the nurse pic!

umm heres where she broke her glasses hawawa...

and last but not least , her running for her life from the mean stick lady...

sorry 56k users!

Suge~~!

If it's available on Bittorrent, I will definitely grab this in earnest. Thanks! 👍

I like watching Nanaka, but it's a real pity that it's only 13 episodes. I thought the storyline could have been developed much further. The opening music, being light-hearted and bouncy (?) quite suits the show, and the ending is also quite nice, although it's not one of my top favorites. And I like the way Nanaka says "awawawa...". Haha... =)

Kimirei said:
I like watching Nanaka, but it's a real pity that it's only 13 episodes. I thought the storyline could have been developed much further. The opening music, being light-hearted and bouncy (?) quite suits the show, and the ending is also quite nice, although it's not one of my top favorites. And I like the way Nanaka says "awawawa...". Haha... =)

Yeah she has such a cute voice hahahah suits the character very well, yeah its not my favorite, but it does make you smile seeing someone as bouncy as the 6 year old Nanaka

My Glasses hawawawa!!!

A very light series that took a concept that would be considered very serious IRL in a lighthearted, comedic manner. It was a pretty cool series. I hope it gets licensed eventually (or at least the manga), or I may have to consider buying the $200 R2 import box set in the future.

This anime is a keeper, I just love the concept, but MUCH more could've been done with it, which left me disaapointed.

Back
Top Bottom