What's new

Nami Tamaki

Sure it counts. I had never even heard of her before, so just by knowing her name and spelling it right he's miles out in front already.

nami0022-1.jpg

Some info:

Tamaki Nami, born June 1, 1988 in Wakayama, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese pop singer, known for her young age. Her career took off when she was selected out of 5,000 to perform the opening theme song for the Gundam Seed anime series. Her single "Reason" is the ending theme for the new anime Gundam Seed Destiny.

Nami Tamaki sung the theme song for the PS2 RPG "Radiata Stories" (Fortune). She is also represented as a character and can join the player's party.

She had her tour in the United States in order to promote her album, Greeting.

Tamaki was recently 17 on Oricon.

source:Wikipedia

Official hp:
Tamakinami.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Fun to watch, and not to bad in the ears.
here are some PV's from her!
I LIKE THIS PICTURE :) ... a little view on the legs... Pump it!!! :box:
U996P28T3D747755F329DT20050609184658-1.jpg

Dutch Baka said:
Fun to watch, and not to bad in the ears.
here are some PV's from her!
I LIKE THIS PICTURE :) ... a little view on the legs... Pump it!!! :box:
U996P28T3D747755F329DT20050609184658-1.jpg

Brilliant ! A beautiful woman on a spaceship.
My dream come true!

Thanks Dutch

Hi,
Yes Nami is on of my fun young singer. I've a few of her songs and videos, some of them are pleasant to add in a MP3 playlist. In my opinion, she sings not so bad, she dances quite well and she's very pretty. Actuelly, I don't need much more to find a female singer good. I'm just wondering how brilliant could she be on a live stage.
Wait and see :)

Kate

I search the song My Way from her as MP3 has anyone this song???? I love this dance to this video^ ^

I really like her :D I 1st herd of her on Blue Ridge Cable...Free on Damand, anime network...yeah, and i saw the video to "Prayer" ! I really liked it, so I looked up some other song's on her, and now my favorite song is by her! Ever hear of "Shinning Star"? I love it XD When i tell peopel to listen, they dont like it because of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star in the beginning XD

"Itsudemo itsumademo. Watashi wa terashite ite. Ookina ai de zutto. YOU'RE MY SHINNING STAR!" o.o

another website: http://www.smile-co.jp/nami/top.html

And she got a new album ( 2006.07.12)

3rd Album
Speciality

ツ?。窶ーツ、窶慊ケツ・ツ・ツ・18ツ催寂?堙俄?堙遺?堙≫?堋ス窶ケテ岩?冰ツ青ャナステ?窶堙?8窶堙娯?「\ナ陳サ窶堋ェナ陳ゥ窶堙ァ窶堙ェ窶堙ゥツ十窶敖ェ窶敕板(窶堋ィ窶堙坂?堋アツ?ヾpeciality)ニ但ニ停?ケニ弛ニ停ぎツ?。

窶堋?窶堋「窶堋ウ窶堙つ(Greetingツ)窶堙ー窶堋オ窶堙?進窶ーツサ窶堋オ窶堋スツ(Make Progressツ)窶ケテ岩?冰窶堋ェ窶堋ス窶堙??堙ィ窶吮?ヲ窶堋「窶堋スツ静ヲ窶堙坂?ーツ、窶慊ケ"ツ十窶敖ェ窶敕板"ツ(Speciality)
窶ケテ岩?冰ツ青ャナステ?窶佚ヲナスOツ湘坂?堙ー窶凖キ窶堙溪?堋ュ窶堋ュ窶堙ゥ窶ケテ岩?冰ニ探ニ脱ニ停?愴檀窶牢ナ?J窶堙娯?ーツ、窶慊ケニ但ニ停?ケニ弛ニ停ぎ窶堋ア窶堋ア窶堙嫁?ツョツ青ャツ!ツ!
窶ケテ岩?冰ツ青ャナステ?ナスjツ湘」ツ催?坂?塲停??ツ催ャ窶堋ア窶堋ア窶堙俄?兮ツ青カツ!ツ!ニ智ニ鍛ニ暖ニ歎ニ停?愴丹ニ停?ケ窶啜窶ケテ遺?堙?窶堙?窶堋ソ窶堙ォ窶堙アナステサヒ弯ツ!ツ!

1.Specialityツ〜instツ〜
Music&Sound Produced by:Tomo.

2.Result
MBS/TBSツ「窶ケ@窶慊ョツ静ュナスmニ狸ニ停?愴胆ニ停ぎSEED DESTINYニ湛ニ馳ニ歎ニ槌槌停?ケニ竪ニ断ニ達ニ歎ニ停?。ニ停?慊〜ツ催凪?堋ゥ窶堙ェ窶堋スツ青「ナ?Eツ」ニ竪ニ停?愴断ニ達ニ停?愴丹ナステ・窶佚ィ窶ーテ
Words:shungo.
Music:Miki Fujisue
Sound Produced by:Shinya Saito

3.IDentity
Words:Nami Tamaki
Music:Takamitsu Shimazaki
Sound Produced by:Takamitsu Shimazaki,Shun Ito
Additional Arrangement:Takafumi Hoshino,Axel Bellinder,Stefan Engblom

4.New World
Words:meg rock, Hirofumi Hibino
Music:Hirofumi Hibino
Sound produced by Shinya Saito

5.Sunrize
Words:Junko Tuji
Music:Yoshihiro Kusano
Sound Produced by:Yoshihiro Kusano,Koji Taniguchi

6.CASTAWAY
ニ嘆ツーニ停ぎニ畜ツーニ辰ニ但ニ檀ニ弛ニ停?愴湛窶廃ニ箪ニ稚ニ暖ツ「ニ湛ツーニ恥ツーニ陳哉畜ニ鍛ニ暖窶佚・ツ静ュJツ」ニ弾ツーニ筑ニ箪ニ停?愴丹
Words&Music:T2ya
Arrangement:koma2 kaz

7.No Way Back
Words&Music:Takamitsu Shimazaki
Sound produced by:Yuta Nakano

8.Sanctuary
Words:ats-, mavie
Music&Sound produced by:ats-

9.Get Wild
Words:Mitsuko Komuro
Music&Arrangement:Tetsuya Komuro
Produced by:Tetsuya Komuro

10.Reach For The Rainbow
Words:mavie
Music&Sound produced by:nishi-ken

11.MY WAY
Words:Rika Kaneko
Music:Tomo.
Sound Produced by:m-takeshi

12.Ready Steady Go!
WORDS:SERIKO NATSUNO
MUSIC:MORISHIGE,JUICHI(from ZIGGY)
ARRANGEMENT&GUITARS:KATSUYUKI KANDA
BASS:KOICHI TERASAWA
DRUMS:SATOSHI-JOE-MIYAWAKI(from ZIGGY)

ツ[ツ鞘?ー窶ーテアナ津?窶凖ィナスd窶罵ツ]CDツ+DVD
1.ナスl窶禿竿断ニ淡ニ恥ニ鍛ニ誰ナスd窶罵
2.窶ケテ岩?冰ツ青ャナステ?ニ棚ニ椎?ニ淡ニ段ニ停?ケPHOTO BOOK窶「窶「窶愿シツ(20Pツ)
3.LIVE DVD窶「t窶堋ォツ(4/9窶佚」ナ?ツッナスRUNITツ「MY WAY/Sunrizeツ」ニ椎?ニ椎?ツーニ湛窶ケL窶抂ニ辰ニ遅ニ停?愴暖窶堙ヲ窶堙ィツ)

ツ[窶凖環湘ュ窶敕閉]CD窶堙娯?堙

2006.07.12 RELEASE
ツ[ツ鞘?ー窶ーテアナ津?窶凖ィナスd窶罵ツ]SRCL-6288ツ〜6289 \3,500(tax in)
ツ[窶凖環湘ュ窶敕閉]SRCL-6290 \3,059(tax in)

she also was the singer for the video game Custom Robo well the japanese one. great game👍

Gundam Seed...

yes, her techno ways are extremely fun to dance to, i love her gundam theme song

Are you talking about the song BELIEVE? Yeah, I like the original and the Evidence 01 remix as well. I don't know which album these songs are from, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to add Tamaki Nami to my collection. I'll start at thevery beginning of her career.

How weird is that? To find JPOP through thr means of videogames and anime, like I found Linda Yamamoto and Morning Musume through this game called Unison that I can't believe that I still own.

Only one page? Come on people! Tamaki is awesome. I finally got my hands on her gundam seed cd....but I know she's like twenty but why does she always look so old? Anyway her new songs are Cross Season and Brightdown I think.

Back
Top Bottom