What's new

Nakashima Mika

manathetic

Suffer and Despair
23 Mar 2004
Anyone like Nakashima here? i think she is got great voice. her new single seven is really good.and her pvs are just beautiful ...

Just another beautiful singer, but with a bit of mysterious air...

Mika Nakashima is soooo beautiful, and she looks like she has some kind of aroma which most of the other cute J-pop singers don't have. She is voted as the most popular Japanese artist in South Korea, followed by Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru. Mika Nakashima won by a large margin, however, in the rest of southeast Asia, Ayu still rules!!!

I only own one dvd of Mika Nakashima (Concert tour 2004) because her music is not commercialized enough for me.

I haven't heard muuch of her (3 songs and 1 video), but I love what I've heard so far. She's got one of the best female voices I've ever heard. Plus, she's just gorgeous and beautiful.

xToshiya1279x said:
Whatsa Mika? I'll look her up...is she Jpop or Jrock anyhoo?

She's JPop.

This is her (I'm practically 100% sure...):
B00006D2EH09LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

yes, thats her....i love her music...love addict, hi no tori, legend, etc....she makes the most awesome videos ever....i have tons of them. she has a deeper voice than most singers and it's very sexy...a jazzy feel. i love her stuff....^^

RinniGal said:
yes, thats her....i love her music...love addict, hi no tori, legend, etc....she makes the most awesome videos ever....i have tons of them. she has a deeper voice than most singers and it's very sexy...a jazzy feel. i love her stuff....^^

I've ever only seen the video for "Legend" and heard the songs "Will", "Seven", and "Find the Way". But I like her a lot so far, which is saying something since I don't normally like female voices for some reason or another.

And, in that picture, I didn't even notice her name was on it...XDD

I recently saw Nana and fell in love with her talents. I think she's really beautiful and has a great style. Her song Glamorous Sky for Nana is awesome.

i love Mika, her voice is really really beautiful as is her person. NANA was great :D however she does look a little undernurished.

She has to be the most beautiful and talented girl in Japan right now. She's a singer, model, and actress...wow, but someone really should give a sandwich to eat...

She indeed has a great voice, compairing to most J-singers! I am going to search some more about her!

Mika has a fantastic voice. I -personally- love her voice more when her songs are rock based. Like Fed Up, Blood, Isolation, My Medicine and Glamorous Sky.

her musical range is really good, she can sing soft jazzy songs and rock songs with seemigly no problems!

I already preordered this album ^^ Ad I believe, the first press bonus is/are sticker/s.
And if someone want the tracklist, here:
01. Hitoiro
02. Eyes for the Moon
03. Glamorous Sky
04. Blowing Out
05. My Medicine
06. Neglest Mind
07. Real World
08. Isolation
09. Blood
10. Hitoiro [alternative wersion]
11. My Way

I absolutely love her, but I don't like Takuro's composition for her. GLAY's all right SOMETIMES, but most of the time I don't like their music and Hitoiro is a very good example of why I don't like GLAY. It just doesn't suit Black Stones' style in my opinion. She sang GLAMOROUS SKY very well though, IMO. Thumbs up to HYDE!! :D

I love Legend and Love Addict. And uber-slow, sentimental tunes like Sakurairo Mau Koro and Oborozukiyo ~ Inori.

Back
Top Bottom