What's new

My rant of the day.

Ghost

後輩
13 Dec 2003
Really. I see people go far outta their way to say a Japanese girl looks 10,000 times better than any other girl, even if they know with their beholding eyes that they are just hyped. I see people force themselves to like Japanese girls, and end up in a "happy" trophy wife relationship in which their bank account is drained. The biggest group of people that force themselves to like Japanese girls is anime fans. The girl can be a drooling idiot with a bulldog face, and the fanboy will die over her """beauty""". I have nothing against Japanese women and have seen a terribly small amount of pretty ones (I say...20%), but I think people are taking fanaticism too far.

I wholeheartedly agree because I've experienced being around people whom you've vented about.

What is it about a nationality that perks some sort of materialistic spiffyness?

I had a gf once who only dated me because she thought I was Japanese. Miffed was she, when she found out I was of Chinese decent.

Idiots.

Don't even get me started on this again. I've been over it many times on this forum.

I agree with you, Ghost, but weren't you crazy about Japanese girls at one time? Even your signature said something about comparing them to liking Apple Jacks(I know it was some kind of cereal) or something?

Anyway, to like someone based on their nationality is ridiculous. Usually, people are basing it on some kind of crazy stereotype, anyway. I've found out that a lot of them realize later that there was nothing to that stereotype and some of them even wish they would've stayed in their own backyard.

I mean, I am more attracted to someone with dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin(*sigh* going to stop), but that doesn't limit me to one nationality, and that isn't as important as how someone makes me feel.

How Bout If....

you tested a lot of something and found you like a certain type?? Like I've driven thousands of cars over the years and really like Mopar. Or, I've shot hundreds of handguns over the years and really love the Colt 45ACP. If you've tried hundreds of different nationalitys of women, can't you say you like Japanese best then??

Frank

😊 :eek:

Frank, comparing women to guns and cars...*sigh*

But wait a minute, Frank. Where does Quasimodo fit in?

Winter said:
I had a gf once who only dated me because she thought I was Japanese. Miffed was she, when she found out I was of Chinese decent.

Idiots.

winters a bBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :p Mystery solved!!! unless she a lesbian.... :p

I think i have commented in the past..yet i know i have. Its more like a person's preference. But it dosen't matter the nationality, its more like the personality! like me and kirei :winklove:
😌 aaaaa...hehehe...

agree, while i am drawn more to girls with darker hair and eyes it wouldn't stop me from being with a blue eyed blonde. i like who i like, no matter what her nationality.
i do have to ask ghost, what happened to you liking japanese girls? decided to give up because you couldnt find a pretty one?

After Years Of Close Scientific Study....

EscaFlowne said:
winters a bBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :p Mystery solved!!! unless she a lesbian.... :p

I'M STILL NOT SURE !!

Frank

😊

jeisan said:
i do have to ask ghost, what happened to you liking japanese girls? decided to give up because you couldnt find a pretty one?

1.I still do.

2. ILL never give up lookin.

mad pierrot said:
"Asian Fever" LOL, far too many white men get it.

Dude, it's called, "Yellow Fever" , not "Asian Fever," that sounds so stupid, do you call it "Black Fever" too? or "Jungle Fever" ?

So remember, it's "Yellow Fever" , trust me I pretty much coined the phrase,

Josh

jungle fever, from a movie in the early 90s(?) of the same name. white girl, black guy; you get the idea.
also if you dont quite have yellow fever (yet) then you have an asian persuasion :p

Hmm...my country does have this kind of things happening........
dunno why??trend?
I just think that it's crap......
:D

Back
Top Bottom