What's new

My mother has stage 3 cancer

Marikokira18

Registered
9 Mar 2017
Im mariko kira my father is japanese he is doctor in sendai japan he have a clinic in sendai.he left us 22years ago.i have brother named shotaro kira.i need my father help whe. He talk to us he said he cant help us.coz he have already a family.my grandmother did not know that my father have a child in philipines please help me and my mother.shes the one my only parent i got.:( please help.

Sir please help me.:( my father is a doctor but he told use he cant help us.he leave us 22years i cant finish my study coz here in philipines is very poor.i ask my father is he cant help me he said no.

Sir please help me.:( my father is a doctor but he told use he cant help us.he leave us 22years i cant finish my study coz here in philipines is very poor.i ask my father is he cant help me he said no.

What are we supposed to do to help?

I want sir a lawyer to talk to my father.to give the support when i was 3 to 18 years old.that he did not support me and my brother.

What are we supposed to do to help?
Please sir anything you can help.for my mother all my life i search my father now that i found my father.he told us that he have family and he cant help use we are also his family first family.22 years he did not support us.me and my brother i grow here in philipines with my mother i want to finish my study to help my family for this kind of life so poor.please sir

Please sir anything you can help.for my mother all my life i search my father now that i found my father.he told us that he have family and he cant help use we are also his family first family.22 years he did not support us.me and my brother i grow here in philipines with my mother i want to finish my study to help my family for this kind of life so poor.please sir

Yes, I understand the situation. What are the members of the forum supposed to do though?

Back
Top Bottom