What's new

My hobby!!

Thanks lost! I drew Hamtaro from memory, a little wrong, but I liked it.

I like drawing Anime and Manga, I'm even doing a Manga of my own... sorta, my character designs are in my gallery.(Dungeons & Dragons anyone?)

Thanks for your kind words you two, but I am still learning, though I am pleased to here you say pro 😊.

Zen

nice pics! erm, altou i'm not really a pro, but some of ur drawings look very stiff..and few also look very flat..well, it's the bg tat is flat..hehe ^_^"

Last edited:
very well done zentron! Keep drawing and the manga companies will be knocking down your door.

☝ how come I haven't seen this before. your work is really great! 👍 how do you do this? what program do you use to draw? and how much do you draw by hand? :?

🙂

☝ how come I haven't seen this before. your work is really great! 👍 how do you do this? what program do you use to draw? and how much do you draw by hand? :?
🙂
Additional effects, text and bubbles, 100% Photoshop 6. The rest 100% pencil and paper :)

Last edited:
Additional effects, text and bubbles, 100% Photoshop 6. The rest 100% pencil and paper :)

👍

i actually wondered about colored pictures from your first post in this thread.

do you have any advice about scanning your drawings (I might as well do it with my own, so just wondering)

🙂

Back
Top Bottom