What's new

My girlfriend left me

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
19 Nov 2003
Not that any of you care, nor should you, nor do I care if you give a sh*t about me and my life, but since I have no one else to tell, I'm telling you all, so eat it or get the f*ck out of my thread.

My idiot girlfriend left me again.

I've just about had it with idiotic women.

*peeking out from behind the potted palm, I nervously whisper*

I'm really sorry, Winter.

*quickly ducks back behind the potted palm*

I had one girl dump me once a month only to come back with me again in a couple days time... she did this 4 times until I couldn't bother with it anymore... point is, it's better to try and become less dependent on someone. Too many hours are spent on hopless relationships... you could use that time to better yourself or spend more time working or looking for work or something... life goes on!

Women, men...doesn't matter. Just learn from the experience and go on. I've been through it all, and they're all the same.

Aretha wasn't lying when she sang about "R-E-S-P-E-C-T". You need to find someone who knows the meaning of the word. Seriously. That's the key. Of course, respect might come with age in some instances...

quite frankly i'm on a one chance system. You screw up with me once and your gone, i have no time to deal with usless people and relationships. i know i can do better, and i'm sure you can too.

Originally posted by Erik
point is, it's better to try and become less dependent on someone. Too many hours are spent on hopless relationships... you could use that time to better yourself or spend more time working or looking for work or something... life goes on!
And with that you're guaranteed to attract someone more stimulating and knowledgable who actually sees you as their equal and life partner. Although this doesn't really say much about their trustworthiness or personality unfortunately.

True, but I guess it depends on what importance you place your values... ie: I place job over girlfriend...

Quit your analyzing, I needed to vent, I did, its over.

Winters ultimate decision; f*ck relationships. I'll just stick to the casual sex.

...and...for those that cared, thanks.

Unfortunately, most of us have to learn by experience. We have to get hurt. I hate to use a cliche, but everything I learned, I definitely learned the hard way...and I am still learning...

Originally posted by Winter

Winters ultimate decision; f*ck relationships. I'll just stick to the casual sex.

Sorry, I threw in another analyzation. Nah, it was just an opinion.

Anyway, yeah, just go out and have fun. Not that I'm advocating casual sex or anything...*ahem*

Please take advantage of the freedom while you have it.

Originally posted by Winter

That's the spirit! Find yourself a *****!

heh have fun winter, lots of fun. its always good to go out and get good and liquored up too, friends optional, though i like it better with them. its easier to talk sh*t since they know who your talking about :)

Sorry that had to happen, Winter, my condolences. :sorry:

that was a little much, even for this thread. -jeisan

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Anastasia
quite frankly i'm on a one chance system. You screw up with me once and your gone, i have no time to deal with usless people and relationships. i know i can do better, and i'm sure you can too.

Thats me too! [unless its my childhood love then she gets a million if her d!ckheaded husband wasn't so jealous, trying to rule her....bastard.... ] And jeisan had the right ideal. Erik is a fool:D

DID YOU EVER NOTICE THAT.....

people who start off hating each other quite often end up falling DEEPLY in love????
Opposites attack !!!

Frank

😌

@Winter, I can see that you're over it already:)
@ members, please refrain from using fowl/demeaning language etc., I"m soooo shocked!!!:eek: :eek:
Think about what you write! A lot of people read these threads!😌 I included!!! 😊 I do realise that a certain amount of joking ect takes place here, I joke with respect and humour!!🙂 🙂
I"m all up for fun/emotion/sadness/breakdowns even!! Let's keep in the boundaries of good taste, please!! (I now back down with reservation) hahaha.😄 :D

woo hoo! another person venting on this forums! :D

yeah, enjoy the freedom while it lasts....and be very glad you didn't marry!

Hahaha, brilliant words den4, I actually enjoyed the humour you just provided more than those words written by certain members, we all know your just a big softie!!!😍

At least no one could say they were surprised by the contents judging from the header. If it's offensive, simply don't read it. ;)

Originally posted by deborah gormley
hahaha🙂 brilliant words den4,, I actually enjoyed the humour you just provided more that thoses words writen by certain members,,,we all know your just a big softie!!!😍

OMG! I've been changed into a Staypuft Marshmallow Man now? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom