What's new

My first trip to Japan in january. Advices?

Harinezumi

後輩
10 Nov 2006
Hye there, I plan to do my first trip in Japan in january 2007, it was dicided very fast so I'm a little bit lost, I don't nkow how to prepare correctly. I'm going with my best friend, and we want to go in Tokyo, maybe Kyoto , we have friends in Shizuoka, so we have to go also there... And we absolutly want to go for a concert of Antic Cafe the 8 january (but we do not know how to get tickets:( ).
If womebody could give us some advices it will be very helpfull.
Thank you.

hey,it's good to travel to japan!
how many days trip will you do?
if you wanna travel tokyo,sizuoka,kyoto,it takes from 2weeks to 3weeks.
get a travel guide about japan.

Kenken: I will travel for two weeks, maybe I will have to hurry if I want to do the three things. ^_^
Hiroyuki Nagashima: Yes it's that band group. Thanks a lot for the links.^_^

i reccomend you go to asakusa area.
asakusa is a local area in tokyo.
it's a traditonal temple and spot there.
and sumo tornament near asakusa in january.
if you are interested in sumo,see the tornament there.
there are big sumo wresler and you may take a picuter with them.
good luck

I have to call in Japan for my concert tickets, but it doesn't work, a sever say that the number doesn't exixt, I must do a mistake. Could someone tell me how to call in Japan from France? Thanks

It's been a long time since I last called Japan from another country, but if I remember correctly, the country code you must dial is 80.

I must be in Japan to buy the ticket for Antic cafe Concert...:( :( :(

By the way, thaanks for your help.👍

I read in another thread that you are going to Kobe... the concert is there right? Kobe is a great city to stay in for a couple of days (I live there haha), you could take the cable up to the hill for a splendid night view, or you can go to the Earthquake museum, which is one of the museums I ever visited.

(have a look on my website for kobe: www.kobecityinfo.com)

Ganbatte with the tickets, and have fun in January.

P.s. it is cold now... 9degrees brrr

I have ask my friends in Shizuoka for the tickets, and they get one!! But only one.=(
Thank you Dutch Baka for the advices, I will take a look =)
Yes it's the place of the concert ^_^
We got the same temperature in France now. (and it's raining all the time this year.) You're lucky living in such a nice place.^_^

Back
Top Bottom