What's new

My first post.

Welcome to our Japan community!

A discussion forum for all Things Japanese. Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Ude

後輩
Reaction score
Greetings,

the forum had some kind of script that noticed I haven't posted a single post here and encouraged me to write an member introduction as my first post. :)

Like most of forum users here, I'm interested in Japan, no surprises here. I've visited the country twice (both two week visits) and plan to go there a third time some day. My ultimate - and very hard to achieve - goal is to live and work there for a short period, but who wouldn't want to? :)

Along with the interest of Japanese culture and society in general, I also have a habit of listening to Japanese music (from pop to alternative). I also sometimes watch anime, but not in the same scale as some hardcore fans.

The most time consuming hobby right now is studying the language, as I want to be able to communicate slightly better with the people in Japan once I visit the country again. It has been a slow process, but I've been moving forward none the less.

Other non-Japanese related hobbies include photography and listening to music (I do listen to other artists outside Japan too :)).

This forum really feels like a great resource for discussion and information, and hopefully one day I might even have time to read it too! The pace of new posts and replies here does scare me though.

I think this will do for now, I hope I didn't forget to tell anything vital. My first post ends here. ^^

Glenn

一切皆苦
Reaction score
Welcome to the fora, Ude! I can't help you with the J-music scene, but I (and quite a few others, as well) can help you with the language. Feel free to ask any questions in the Japanese Language forum, but don't forget to search first. There are already answers to many basic questions in old threads. Enjoy your stay with us! 🙂🎈

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Ude-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum! 🙂

NANGI

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Ude ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Hope you learn a lot and make some new friends.

Frank

🙂

Top Bottom