What's new

My first post here.

Northern Nomad

to live is to die
9 Aug 2006
Hello. ^^
I registered here yesterday and it seems to be a very nice place.
I've grown very tired of the forum I usually hang out in a lot, which is an inofficial Iron Maiden forum. It was a quite nice place in the beginning but the idiots and trolls keep on behaving like one shouldn't and the good people keep on leaving. I won't leave that place completely because I want to stay in touch with the friends I've got there.
I've also been insulted several times for posting Dir en grey pictures, even if I kept to the rules and didn't sound rude or anything, just expressing myself. I got comments like "your pics destroy this thread", "you probably mistook this thread for another", "they look like women", "stop with the Japanese bullshit, no one wants to see it anyway", "this thread is the worst ever" and so on... And they still expect people to respect them. It's ridicilous.

Anyway, I'm 14 years old and shorter than Kyo is. Yay. I live in Sweden and I'm swedish.

My biggest interest is music. My favourite bands are probably Dir en grey, Iron Maiden, In Flames, Metallica, Pink Floyd and Dream Theater.
I had a very strong Maiden obsession for 1½ years. It kinda died 4-6 months ago. But I can't say that I love them less. I'll see them a 2nd time in November in Stockholm by the way.
I listen to lots of other bands as well.
Lately I've gotten into more and more japanese music like X Japan, Ancafe, D'espairs Ray, MUCC, Shulla, Gazette and Luna Sea.
I used to watch lots of anime but stopped watching when I discovered japanese music. The first japanese band was Diru and even if I've been into them for about 3 months I'm already quite obsessive. xD

I also write my own music. I am a bassist but I can play enough guitar and drums to be able to write songs without any problem. I write complete songs with lyrics and all. Music is something that I really want to do.
I've written poetry for soon 2 years, but lately it has turned more into lyrics. But I guess I still carry my "poetry-spirit" in my work. I've written about/above 250 poems and lyrics so far. About a year ago or half a year ago I could write like 1-4 poems each day, some were quite long as well.
The band I'm currently in isn't working good at all. We fit together very well as mates and I can't say that any one of us is a bad musician but we're too many (6 people) and our tastes in music are too spread out... It's difficult if every one has different influences.
My music is kind of heavy metal (don't know exactly what it is) and it doesn't work when you've got two singers and one keyboardist and only one guitarist. 2 singers is absolutely unnecessary. I don't know anything about keyboards and my music requires 2 guitarists. Anyway, my sister and my best friend will try to start a side project with 2 new people. We'll need a guitarist and a vocalist. I truely hope something good will turn out of it.

Sport is a quite big interest of mine. I've played floorball (a swedish sport) for soon 6 years and I played football (soccer) for 3 years but I quit one year ago. I'd like to continue with floorball for as long as I can but music is a lot more important to me, floorball is just for fun.

Don't be afraid to ask me about anything but don't always expect an answer.

Sorry if it's a little bit too much to read... ._.

Welcome to JREF ! Maiden and Dream Theater own ! I saw DT Live last year in Germany :)

Have fun !! 🙂

Woow! Quite an introdution! 👍 Iron Maiden, Metallica, Mucc, D'espairsRay, X japan, Dream Theater, Dir en Grey are awesome! :p You are a lucky one to see Iron Maiden live! :) Anyways welcome to the forum and i'll hope you share some of your lyrics here ^^ That would be great :) However catch you around! 🙂

Anchyyy said:
Woow! Quite an introdution! 👍 Iron Maiden, Metallica, Mucc, D'espairsRay, X japan, Dream Theater, Dir en Grey are awesome! :p You are a lucky one to see Iron Maiden live! :) Anyways welcome to the forum and i'll hope you share some of your lyrics here ^^ That would be great :) However catch you around! 🙂
Oh yes they are. :)
Thanks!
Is there any special section where I should post my poetry/lyrics?

Philip said:
Welcome enjoy! 🙂
Thank you! ^^

Hello everybody! Greetings from Sakhalin Isl.(Far-East) its not far from Japan. Fars i can tell, there is someone else from russia except me on this forum ;)

Back
Top Bottom