What's new

My "cool" question about Japan::

ghettocities

Sempai
16 Jun 2002
Does Japan celebrate 4/20?

I would assume so because I see head-shops in just about every single freakin' district and part of Tokyo, but do they?

Today is easter, but it's also 4/20 so many american folk find it neccesary to smoke marijuana by the truck-loads, I'm sitting here typing this question and I CANT FEEL MY GFINGERS!

Joshua Tree (Grass Pokemon : carb : )

Excuse my ignorance, but what is 4/20?? I guess being in Australia it doesn't really make sense. unless you're referring to Easter Sunday??

What I don't understand about Japan is how they have vending machines filled with... Used Underwear....

Originally posted by jarod_007
Excuse my ignorance, but what is 4/20?? I guess being in Australia it doesn't really make sense. unless you're referring to Easter Sunday??

What I don't understand about Japan is how they have vending machines filled with... Used Underwear....

4/20 is a day to celebrate smoking marijuana.

: used panties question :

Yea man, I don't see why they sell it,. because for the hella' $$$ you gotta pay for it you could get a hella' dope outfit, meet some really good looking girl and then steal her panties,, be like "girl keep looking under the covers, i'm sure they are here somewhere..." hahaha kno what i'm sayin?

: smoking weed question :

I smoked weed (marijuana) when I was in Japan this winter and nobody could hit the joints they had, i'm like "sh*t give it to this ghetto child" and I cashed it out but I think like um japanese kids got small lungs or something cause they were hittin' it like they were pickin' black-berries in a thorn-bush you kno? it's crazy, but they drink like fish, that's for sure.

Joshua Tree (Grass Pokemon)

smokin' crack more like it.....them's keisatsu types been crackin' down on da weed lately....and all dem other medicines....so, I doubt they be doin' dat... :D

As for Easter, I think it's like Xmas...for those that celebrate it...they do...and the others...it's more a novelty...kind of like hello-ween.... :p

Originally posted by den4
smokin' crack more like it.....them's keisatsu types been crackin' down on da weed lately....and all dem other medicines....so, I doubt they be doin' dat... :D

As for Easter, I think it's like Xmas...for those that celebrate it...they do...and the others...it's more a novelty...kind of like hello-ween.... :p

I haden't seen anyone smoke on any crack pipes while I was over there but you gotta' figure, all those girls runnin' around hella skinny, manically moving around needing to do stuff and never wanting to eat makes you wonder. pss pss : carb :

Shune's Bro (Grass pokemon)

yeah? Or how 'bout them lamers, sniffin them thinners still....as if that's the new rage, even though it's outdated by a few decades.....guess the cheap ones still go for the glues....complete waste-o's, man.....really sad to see a mind go to waste.....if they wanted to do that, or them stupid suicide website pacts, hell, they should become mental zombies and be relief workers out in Iraq or become live mine sweepers or something useful....but, I guess they're just too selfish and self-centered to be helpful to the society at large....

Originally posted by den4
yeah? Or how 'bout them lamers, sniffin them thinners still....as if that's the new rage, even though it's outdated by a few decades.....guess the cheap ones still go for the glues....complete waste-o's, man.....really sad to see a mind go to waste.....if they wanted to do that, or them stupid suicide website pacts, hell, they should become mental zombies and be relief workers out in Iraq or become live mine sweepers or something useful....but, I guess they're just too selfish and self-centered to be helpful to the society at large....

Dawg, have you seen those dolphins equipped with video-cameras and like lazer eye-balls and stuff all destroying under-water mines and like making all tuna dolphin safe?

Josh

I didn't know 4/20 was considered a "holiday" :rolls her eyes: Although I do have a lot of friends who would like to consider it one.. it's not like it's a national holiday.

Drugs might be fun... but they make you retarded.... remember that.

any drug can be a poison if abused...problem is many poisons also can be beneficial, if taken with care...that's the problem with people these days and in the past....the abuse problem.... :O

Back
Top Bottom