What's new

My anime story

Do you like the basis of the storyline so far?

• Total voters

Bounty Hunter

Sempai
29 May 2004
(the main character)
Starts having dreams/nightmares about the world ending (nothing clear just blurred images), he thinks its nothing just some bad dreams, he goes about his live as normal (meeting friends seeing his girlfriend). But the dreams start happening again and in more detail, he sees demons, explosions, death and rune. (When he wakes up he wakes in a cold sweat, SCREAMING). He tells his friends about it but they just laugh and tell him its nothing. Within the next few days he sees events happen that have happened in his dreams this drives him crazy he runs screaming and shouting to everyone he sees saying 窶弩ERE ALL GANNA DIE窶?

The authorities are now aware that there is a madman in the area and alert people to stay away from him, Reporters arrive and begin a immediate broadcast , the events are broadcasted on nationwide TV. (the main characters friends see him and are shocked).

That's a pretty cool twist at the end actually. however, I donna, the end of the world type is a cliche, but maybe if you come up with some cool explanation why it could be nice. Also, I don't know, but maybe you shouldn't really post ideas cuz someone mite steal it and make their own anime. :p
Although I'm sure the nice people here at Japan forum wouldn't do such a thing. 😊

my anime storyline is not even 1/4 complete ON HERE ( i have the complete version)i just wanted to get peoples feelings towards it.

the idea of the story is great .. even though it is not new ... but I love it ... great work HITMAN-X

Thank you,

A person once told me "people don't like change" (potatoe)

i know the type of story has been used in the past but if you think about it ALL story's have some kind of connection to all other anime/manga/movies.

p.s just think about it.

this could be an amazing story, if you develop it right. sure, the end of the world is sorta a cliche, but a new twist would wow everyone, sorta how like dracula is an old vampire cliche but hellsing put a cool twist on it that makes it worth paying attention to, and the end of the world is always exciting. :D

It'd be cool if you went with the idea with the world ending, but then when he wakes up, the end of the world, was actually the beginning, it gives it that "Donnie Darko" twist to it... hehe

Doesn't sound too original... but if you put enough cute girls in it and a good amount of fanservice, you could get away with it :D

I already have plans for part 2. (also maybe a part 3, i have some cool ideas).

Am sure i can add lots of "cute" girls in it but i would rather get the main story done then start thinking about character designs.

TyPe-ZeRo said:
It'd be cool if you went with the idea with the world ending, but then when he wakes up, the end of the world, was actually the beginning, it gives it that "Donnie Darko" twist to it... hehe

Yeah, that's almost what I thought was similar to this story but I know some story which is exactly same, I just can't remember.....

The main idea is a bit too basic, there will have to be something differs it from others, there's possibility this will be really cool though.

:)

Am going to make this VERY clear, the story above is just a rough outline of the story i know it has no detail in it here.

Am not putting any detail in it cause someone will just take my idea.

Hopefully you understand me now

wah!

you idiot you put on the basic idea of what your story is, your lucky that someone hasn't copied it yet!

i aint going to cpoy it because it is pretty lame there is nothing new to the old cliche.

like (potatoe) said to me once people like change if it is a good change.

HITMAN-X said:
(the main character)
Starts having dreams/nightmares about the world ending (nothing clear just blurred images), he thinks its nothing just some bad dreams, he goes about his live as normal (meeting friends seeing his girlfriend). But the dreams start happening again and in more detail, he sees demons, explosions, death and rune. (When he wakes up he wakes in a cold sweat, SCREAMING). He tells his friends about it but they just laugh and tell him its nothing. Within the next few days he sees events happen that have happened in his dreams this drives him crazy he runs screaming and shouting to everyone he sees saying 窶弩ERE ALL GANNA DIE窶?

The authorities are now aware that there is a madman in the area and alert people to stay away from him, Reporters arrive and begin a immediate broadcast , the events are broadcasted on nationwide TV. (the main characters friends see him and are shocked).
this is not bad but its donnie darko all over

spawn said:
this is not bad but its donnie darko all over

I have never seen donnie darko

antantrevolution said:
He needs to end up in a mental hospital at some point tho. Seriously, I draw and I could do wonders with that scene...

Ant

:D he was going to end up in a mental hospital to.

I have dropped the storyline anyway.

But people say that this has been done before. okay i agree with you their.

BUT if you think about it EVERYTHING has been done before, to death in fact.

Anyway i have been working on another storyline and its great.

look out for it.

that "storyline" is like a frame without a picture in an art gallery..

Bounty Hunter said:
BUT if you think about it EVERYTHING has been done before, to death in fact

that's like saying everything has been invented.. it's dead wrong...

So if nothing was invented then where did things appear from?

AND yes everything has been done in one way, shape or form.

Actually, I am working on a story that I am basing off of my experiences in life right now. It won't be shoujo, but it won't be a straight up drama type. I guess it'll be unusual for a guy to have come up with this story.

Ant

Bounty Hunter said:
So if nothing was invented then where did things appear from?

AND yes everything has been done in one way, shape or form.

you dope, that's not what I mean...

1) I meant not everything that WILL be invented HAS been invented.. there will always come more

2) no, everything you can think of has been done.. that doesn't mean everything has been done. you're still wrong and trying to excuse your lack of imagination with that.

TwistedMac said:
you dope, that's not what I mean...

1) I meant not everything that WILL be invented HAS been invented.. there will always come more

2) no, everything you can think of has been done.. that doesn't mean everything has been done. you're still wrong and trying to excuse your lack of imagination with that.

Keep in mind that this storyline was posted long before you joined this forum.
And since then i have created a great different storyline.

i can't be bothered to argue with you about "lack of imagination".

Personally i finding this forum being populated by idiots and big heads.

Back
Top Bottom